The AGS chain story MACH 3! Signup now!

Started by Vince Twelve, Thu 06/08/2009 20:17:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Vince Twelve

It's been a while since we've done this, so I asked for permission to start one and got the go ahead.

For those who don't know what it is, a chain story is started by one person who passes it on to another person, who passes it on to another, etcetera.  Each person writes a certain number of words and hopefully we end up with something that makes sense!

I'm planning on changing the format a bit to make sure we don't waste too much time waiting for someone who has vanished or something.  I also plan to have multiple shorter (fewer people on each story) stories going on at once so each participant will contribute to multiple stories, so it's not just you writing once and then waiting a couple weeks before you can see what it turned into.

I'll announce the exact rules when we're ready to get started based on how many people sign up, which is what this thread is for.

So sign up now by declaring your intentions in this thread.  Also include your email (or PM me your email if you want it private) so the story can be sent to the right place.  I'll leave this up for a week or so (depending on how fast people sign up) to make sure everyone who wants to participate has a chance to see it.  Don't sign up if you're going to go on vacation or be all busy next week or something.

The order you sign up in has nothing to do with the order you write in, so sign up now!

And if you have an idea for the theme (we did murder mystery and... whatever the theme was last time... social satire?) post that too!

[Cameron]

I'm in like Flynn with a 12 year old on a sail boat.
Indeed sir I am in, and you have my email already.

LGM

Yo dawg, I heard you like chain stories.

a.edmark@gmail.com
You. Me. Denny's.

The Ivy

TheJBurger

I'll sign up at joshuan908 at msn.com but I might be unavailable August 13-18 (MIGHT as in I may or may not have internet connection). Feel free to exclude me from the festivities if appropriate!

monkey0506

Whatever.

monkeydot05dot06[[[diespambotsdie ::) (I'm not paranoid)]]]atgmaildotcom :P

Honestly I rarely get any spam...or indeed even check my email...

Babar

The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Andail

Akatosh

\o//

My E-Mail's still dyson.sphere at web dot de.

Also, here's a nice trap for the spambots. (No interesting content there if you're a human, though).

Andorxor

EMail: AdrianF at gmx dot de
Theme Sci-Fi

Vince Twelve

One person signed up via PM, so... Wow, ten people in the first day! Not counting me!  If we get up over 20 people, we'll probably just call it good, close the signups, and start her up, as that's probably about the ideal number.

So post here or PM me to get on board!

Trihan

My name is Trihan and I approve of this message.

trihan@orange.net

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

tzachs

DanielH

I've got the need... the need for SPEED!

Sorry, the need for SOMETHING TO DO IN THE HOLIDAYS!

Sign me up.

hurton93 AT gmail.com

EDIT: I too, think sci-fi would be cool.

Phemar

Bulbapuck

uncle-mum

I am also not out.
uncle_mum@hotmail.com.

Wyz

Well I've had a thought about it and count me in!
See profile for my email address (I assume it's accessible, let me know if not)

Suggestion for the theme: something adventurous ;)
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Vince Twelve

Alright, 19 people are signed up.  For the idea that I have, 20 people is just about the perfect number, so the next person to sign up will close it off.  If anyone else shows up and is interested, I can use you as an alternate if somebody disappears or finds themselves unable to write their part of the story for whatever reason.

Who's in?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk