Oceanspirit Dennis: The RPG (no seriously)

Started by discordance, Fri 21/05/2010 01:04:58

Previous topic - Next topic

discordance

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Wed 19/05/2010 14:49:34
lol guys, you should make a REAL game about Oceanspirit Dennis :)

Okay.

I pride myself on knowing a bandwagon when I see one, and Dennis has a funky way of capturing the imagination. Hence this attempt to bring something new and exciting to the table, namely, AN ACTUAL RPG ENGINE!!!

FEATURES:
* LEVEL UP and raise THREE UNIQUE SKILLS: Magic Skill, Blocking Skill, and Whacking Stuff until it Falls Over Dead!
* The most exhilarating TURN-BASED COMBAT the world has EVER experienced!!!
* An ALL-NEW and PAINFULLY brief story set ten million, or perhaps billion, years into the OSD mythos!!!
* Perhaps the visual low point of the entire Oceanspirit Dennis Saga!!
* LENS FLARE!!!

Game!

Source!

Assembled in an afternoon. Production quality is very high.

ThreeOhFour

Incredible!

I am such a big fan of this game that if there were two biggest fans of this game, I would be BOTH!

xenogia

Can we make Oceanspirit Dennis: The Omniscient where he searches for the ultimate cup of coffee.

ThreeOhFour

blueskirt

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

HAX:

Spoiler
you can make any of the attributes negative, the easiest one being magic.  This will allow you to dump massive amounts of points into the other two stats ^_^.
[close]

Bulbapuck

Quote from: Xenogia on Fri 21/05/2010 01:23:12
Can we make Oceanspirit Dennis: The Omniscient where he searches for the ultimate cup of coffee.
Yes...YES!!!! Do it! someone! anyone!
I need this in my life!

(you know it's 4 am when you make posts like these)

Vince Twelve

I'm starting to wish I had made Oceanspirit Dennis the topic of one of this round's Chain Stories.

thecatamites

Games 4 Schools Dot Com play games made for schools and teens to lkearn

ddq

Quote from: thecatamites on Fri 21/05/2010 14:54:13
is this game canon
Yes. Well, canon-ish. I have no idea who that old man is but maybe he's... someone... who Oceanspirit Dennis meets in the future? Maybe? Anyway, after the sexuality ambiguating short story I wrote, people are pretty much free to go anywhere with OSD's relationships.

discordance

He's Fred Penner. I've always wanted to learn karate from Fred Penner.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk