[MAGS] ODR 4-3

Started by Ponch, Thu 01/09/2011 18:43:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Following on from ODR 3-2, my OROW entry that failed to win any categories, I proudly present Outrage Dreamer Roads 4, chapter three!

This small game takes place a few chapters later, and tells the story of Lynn, her wiccan pal Wendy, and stalwart Wisconsin state trooper Tim as they work to push an invading horde of spider women back into their own dimension following a puppet show gone tragically awry at a LARP convention in an out of the way public park.

Can you help Lynn and her friends restore order and save Wisconsin from the evil spider women? Will Lynn unlock the secrets of the dreaded and fearsome Soul Ghaster Twin? Is the sawed off shotgun a better weapon for killing spiders than the Mac-10 submachine gun? Will I be able to win MAGS after my stunning defeat in OROW? Download the game and find out the answers to these and other quasi-important questions!

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. (Also, it has boobies in it )

Bogdan

Wow Ponch, this looks so good! I am downloa... WAIT! Did you say boobies? I don't know... *closes the door, and presses the download button*

Ponch

Quote from: Bogdan on Thu 01/09/2011 19:24:24
Wow Ponch, this looks so good! I am downloa... WAIT! Did you say boobies?

I should warn you: The game doesn't actually contain real boobies. Merely pixelated representations of boobies. Also, most of them are attached to hideous, monstrous spider women. So it's sort of mixed bag, at best.  ;)

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Say, isn't that the same background -- and bisected pirate -- from the previous game!?

Ponch

Quote from: ProgZmax on Thu 01/09/2011 20:20:07
Say, isn't that the same background -- and bisected pirate -- from the previous game!?

What? I'm shocked you would say such a thing. It's obviously entirely different! This time there's a witch and a state trooper in the room. They weren't there in OROW. So clearly it's an entirely new game. ENTIRELY!  8)

bicilotti

I won't spoil, but the ending shocked me like no other AGS game!

Ponch

steptoe

Hi

I have only just started playing this game and my only nag is that the menu commands are dimmed (as per screenshot) until mouse over ... you should be able to see them... shouldn't you?

steptoe
It's not over until the fat lady sings..

Wonkyth

Steptoe, if you're having trouble reading the dimmed text, then: (choose one)
You need to fiddle with your graphics/monitor settings.
OR
You have a vision impairment. If that's the case, I feel for you, buddy!
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Ponch

Quote from: steptoe on Wed 21/09/2011 13:24:34
I have only just started playing this game and my only nag is that the menu commands are dimmed (as per screenshot) until mouse over ... you should be able to see them... shouldn't you?

Really? I felt sure I had picked a color that would show up well even when dimmed. When and if I make another ODR game, I'll try to lighten it up a bit. Hope you enjoy the game otherwise.

steptoe

Hi

It was only a constructive comment I made. I found the game quite enjoyable.

To adjust graphic card settings for individual games is absurd Wonkyth, unless forewarned.

It's through comments like what I stated that helps with building games compatible with most players/cultures/vision etc etc.

:=

It's not over until the fat lady sings..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk