MAGS November: "Oceanspirit Dennis" (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

Started by Ponch, Wed 02/11/2011 02:56:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Quote from: Radiant on Wed 30/11/2011 15:53:32
So that's four games, and I just spent the last hour enjoying (and finishing) all of them. Any other participants?

Now I has a sad. Yours is the only game I can't beat. I can barely get above 25%. :P

Still, watching Dennis bust a move never stops being funny. Kudos to you and Icey. That game brings a smile to my face.  :D

Ghost

Radiant

The goal is 60%. Practice makes perfect!

(it probably helps me that I've played a lot of Stepmania and Guitar Hero)

Ponch

Quote from: Radiant on Wed 30/11/2011 16:29:41
The goal is 60%. Practice makes perfect!

(it probably helps me that I've played a lot of Stepmania and Guitar Hero)

I managed to beat level one, but that flurry of symbols at the end of level two is too much for me.

I'm going to need the game to open source after MAGS so I can do some elite hacking and slow level two down a bit. ;)

Atelier

-

ThreeOhFour

Oh man, I can't believe you did a competition without Nemo and I even though we made THIS  :'( :'( :'(:

OceanSpirit Dennis has finally made his way out of the uterus dimension he was so cunningly trapped in! But being in the uterus dimension has left him vaginified! OceanSpirit Dennis must obtain the help of some mysterious and powerful ladies in order to LOSER HIS VAGINITY!

FIGHTS!!!!

Ponch

STOP THE PRESSES!

There's still a few hours left in November according to GMT. And we have a last minute entry!

Atelier! Get in here and add this to the ballot! Do it for democracy, man!!  ;D

Ghost

It's a Teh Furious Five, only with AGS games instead of kick-ass annimels! Ghost approves + 5!

Icey

@Ponch: Thanks, I had a hard time coming up with funny dance moves but hey I pulled it off. I would still like to help out with the game from time to time radiant. :)

@ben: At last the 3rd in that crazy OSD quest.

Snarky

Plotting my OSD game, with its strict adherence to continuity and its commitment to reference every other game in the series, has been getting a lot harder over the last few days. Damn you! Damn you all! >:(

Tabata

Hey â€" it was about time for a mouse-game! Thank you Ponch!

Mice are the only real heroes and everyone should know,
that those little fellows have the biggest heart thinkable
(and for their beloved they fight like a lion), but not a lot of
people are able to keep a friendship with a mouse! 

Obviously OSD isn't that crazy as it is always been told to us  ;)

...   soooo cute <3         

Atelier

Sorry all for the big balls up. Now there's a bit of a problem so I'd like a consensus from all participants: 7 votes were cast for different entries before I added Ben's entry. Shall we count these as void and start again, or continue as-is?

For voting please visit the MAGS site or make your choice right here:

The Mouse Who Overslept by Ponch
OceanSpirit Dennis LOSERS HIS VAGINITY by Ben304 and Nemo
OSD: Heroics In The Nick Of Time by Ghost
OSD Sorta 99% by icey games
Dennis Dennis Revolution by Radiant

Please vote only once and be sure to have played all games before sending your voice! Good luck to all participants.

Ponch

Atelier: The only fair thing to do is give those 7 votes to Ponch. As co-host of this MAGS, he clearly deserves them. Then let everyone vote again (Ponch will just have to nobly bear the weight of those extra seven votes on his broad, heroic shoulders).

Snarky: Don't worry about continuity. In OSD, there isn't any. In fact, if you'd played Icey's game, you'd already know the exact number of OSD universes so far. ;) (By the way, Icey: congrats on that game. I liked Dennis' coat and the game didn't crash once!)

Tabata: Dennis is crazy, he just has a soft spot for Mr. Cheeses.  ;)

Icey

Thank you ponch.

Also just a heads up Mog.net has a OSD game he want's to enter before the end of the night. He also said he doesn't care about the current votes and still wants to enter.

ThreeOhFour

I'm cool with the 7 previous votes still being kept! (doubt our game will change anyone's mind anyway) :=

Ponch

Icey: If Mog can get the game in before midnight ,his time, then I'm fine with its inclusion in MAGS, I guess. But that's really up to Atelier. He's the one who has to add it to the ballot.

Otherwise, tell him to enter it anyway. At least it will get an honorable mention for "missing the deadline by that much."  :)

Moogle

it's 12:45 so I think I made it :D

Story by: Mog.Net

most of everything else that is shown is by Icey.

Finish her
OSD online

Radiant

Wait, so regardless of which game wins, Icey took part in creating it?  ;D

Icey

I only helped with big parts of coding and I drew a few things her and there. The games foundation is the source for OSD before the recent one. I don't take no extra votes cause of helping him or you as those belong to you guys. I like assisting people especially when it comes OSD.

Ghost

Quote from: Atelier on Wed 30/11/2011 22:29:10
Now there's a bit of a problem so I'd like a consensus from all participants: 7 votes were cast for different entries before I added Ben's entry. Shall we count these as void and start again, or continue as-is?

I think seven votes distributed on four game isn't much of a headstart; continue as-is.

Quote from: Radiant on Thu 01/12/2011 05:51:10
Wait, so regardless of which game wins, Icey took part in creating it?  ;D
Technically yes, because he SET THE THEME!  ;) By the way, icey, that really was much more fun than I thought- thumbs up!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk