AGS Development > Engine Development

AGS engine Android port

<< < (2/111) > >>

Dualnames:

--- Quote from: JJS on 03 Nov 2011, 21:03 ---
--- Quote from: Dualnames on 03 Nov 2011, 20:44 ---Despite i find this ultra-amazing, my android phone doesn't. Xperia 10 mini.

--- End quote ---
Hmm, so what happens? Does it not install or not run?

Maybe I should add that for non-market apps to work, you have toggle some setting in the system options (allow installation from "unknown sources").

The minimum Android version this runs on is 1.6 and I have only run it on my T-Mobile G1 (HTC Dream) which is probably a very low performance device nowadays. Overall games run way worse on it than on the PSP which is mostly due to lack of an FPU I guess.

--- End quote ---

It installs, and when i run a game (the application seems to run okay), it freezes with a white screen. If you have some sort of test game, to make sure it's something else, I'd be happy to try it out.

icey games:
yes! I hope this works on my phone.

Calin Leafshade:
I have the same problem as duals.

The music does play tho, albeit in a distorted, stuttering kind of way.

JJS:
I see. The white screen could be a problem with creating the screen texture (drawing is done via OpenGL). Does the white area fill the whole screen or does it change size when turning the phone?

e: Maybe not relevant because this might be a more fundamental problem, but basically all games I tried run on my phone. This includes e.g. all Ben Jordan titles.

Dualnames:
I was able to rotate. It's not like the application freezes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version