Author Topic: Alternate Town Square  (Read 1976 times)  Share 

Alternate Town Square
« on: 05 Sep 2014, 10:51 »
A game I've been thinking of making would deal a lot with exploring a "mirror world" of RON. Without going into too many plot details (and, it's mostly in my head at this point), here's a quick edit of the town square that I did using paint. Not sure if I will change the color scheme or leave it but I might leave it. What do you guys think?

Also, I don't know what "Cloudy Days" is, so not sure what I would rename it. If anyone could give some insight that would be cool.

Cassiebsg

• Cavefish
  • Fleeing the Cylon tyrrany...
Re: Alternate Town Square
« Reply #1 on: 05 Sep 2014, 12:46 »
I have no insight into RON (don't even know what it is exactly), but since it's a mirror world... maybe "Sunny Nights"? Or "Cloudy Nights"? ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Renegade Implementor

• Local Moderator
  • Hunting Ur-grues
« Reply #2 on: 05 Sep 2014, 15:26 »
Cloudy Days is a real estate agency.

The background looks fine, a little disconcerting to see it reversed but that's a good effect for a "mirror" world.

Ponch

• AGS Baker
  • Boo!
    • Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
    •  
  • Ponch worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #3 on: 21 Sep 2014, 19:56 »
Is this a "Mirror Mirror" universe? Or is this the neighboring town on the other side of the river? I'm intrigued.

yamipanda

• Mittens Serf
    • I can help with translating
    •  
« Reply #4 on: 23 Sep 2014, 22:43 »
Cloudy Days mirrored could be Clear Nights or Starry Nights. If the purpose of the place will be mirrored too it could be a camping supply store. Permanent home vs temporary shelter.

« Reply #5 on: 23 Sep 2014, 23:37 »
You could even change the colours to the opposite side of the colour wheel!

« Reply #6 on: 17 Jan 2015, 04:00 »
Was intended to be like a "through a portal" type thing...what's the other side of the river thing you mentioned?

By the way, I became too busy to do anything with this :(