So, yeah.. I'm a loser.. What's new?

Started by LGM, Mon 28/07/2003 01:47:43

Previous topic - Next topic

evenwolf

Cornjob, you wouldn't agree that sitting thru a feature length film of someone asking for script ideas on the AGS forum would be torture?

:)    I'm saying, never try to stretch an idea into a feature.  If you have a huge idea and it will take a feature length film to express it- YES , film a feature. But it's obvious LGM doesnt have that idea at this time.  So a short is simply logical.
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Trapezoid

Do you still have the Toothpick script I showed you? I never filmed it, you may use it if you want.

TerranRich

I think Rode may be on to something. A short version of American Pie perhaps? :P BTW, sorry to hear your project fell thru, LGM, but things like this happen to aspiring anybodies all the time I'm sure.

Synthetique

anything is good if you use music from sonic mayhem

Eggie

Do somthing with Grave-robbing in it. Grave robbing is fun.

Evil

I know LGM's mom. I dont think she would go over real well about a grave dug in her yard... Or any yard for that matter...

cornjob

Quote from: EvenWolf on Tue 29/07/2003 00:25:39
Cornjob, you wouldn't agree that sitting thru a feature length film of someone asking for script ideas on the AGS forum would be torture?

Yeah, originally, I was going to give the same reply I give to people who come here and say "Give me a story for my game."  But I didn't want to discourage LGM! Not that there's anything wrong with asking for some ideas, but the overall vision has to come from the director/game-maker.

earlwood

I suggest a movie with, violence,sex,and a crazy trigger happy cop on the edge!...I bet even if you're on a low budget you can get Joe Don Baker  :b

---
Blech, saw that Batman short..it was pretty good 'till it turned into what looked like a Fox movie special...That made me so angry I couldn't enjoy the knife fight...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk