Keep forgetting to shave

Started by Moresco, Tue 09/09/2003 16:34:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Moresco

Do you ever do that? Man I've been sitting around here for days on end working on things, being busy chasing my kid around, eating grub & just overall doing nothing productive...and it grows and grows...I forget.  I get up, shower..look in the mirror & just kinda shrug it off...like, ah, I have things to do.  Heh, sorry bizarre topic here, don't mind I.
::: Mastodon :::

Darth Mandarb

Boy are you gonna get it for this thread :)

I do that all the time .. though I was blessed with some native American blood in my veins so I can go a few days before it really becomes an issue!

There are times when I forget to eat even.  I start working on something and get so focused that I tend to shut off the world ...

cheers,
dm

Moresco

Heh.  Yah I also forget to eat, forget lots of things actually.  In 2 days flat, I need to shave like mad.  It really irritates my face, I can't stand it! Ok, I'm gonna go shave now so that the agony of prickiness will cease!! ^^

Evil

I hate shaving... Hell, I'm 14 and I'm on a shave every day basis. I always shave in the shower (heh, I know). And by the end of the school day it has grown back... I do, though, like to rub my burns for good luck on tests and stuff. It seems to work :)

Scummbuddy

Quote from: Evil on Tue 09/09/2003 21:27:54
I like to rub my burns for good luck on tests and stuff.

Really?  Cause I like to rub my buns for good luck, but then I just get stares from all the girls in my class.  I think they want me.

Anyways, I hate having to shave.  I think when I can afford to get the electrolysis or whatever to my face and chest I will.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Matt Brown

I have to shave about every three days...Im waiting until my hair gets strong enough for an actual beard. now, all I have are burns. but not larry vales burns like i want...little wussy burns.

(maybe I ought to start rubbing them...)
word up

Evil

I'm not kidding, I rub my burns for good luck. Like the spots that grow back right under my burns. Its all fuzzy and feels good. ^-^ I dont know, every time I have taken a test and rubbed my burns I got an A...

rodekill

I feel the pain.
I'm a hairy freak too (two shaves a day would probably be optimal) and shaving is just too much of a hassle. I'm so lazy, I don't even use cream anymore, just hot water, which always gets me stares or horror from whoever witnesses it.
I find it better to shave before I shower, that way the cuts heal up nicer and I don't have scabs all over, lol.
I envy people who only have to shave a couple of times a week, even though I honestly look better with a beard than without.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

taryuu

i'll let the thing go untill it gets all itchy tho i'm thinking about growing my goatee again.  
I like having low self-esteem.  It makes me feel special.

taryuu?

DinghyDog

Shaving is...ah, I don't care either way about it. I'm 15 and on a "every 3 days" kind of thing. Meh. It's a part of life. I don't mind it.

-DD
It's yer owld pal Dinghy Dog!!

MrColossal

jesus christy alley rode

ya wonder why you have cuts on your face...

if i for some reason felt that having a clean shaven face meant that i was more socially acceptable i'd shave more often but i care not.

i usually shave once a week and i'm in rode's category of facial hair. if i shave at 12 noon by 12:05 i have to shave again

i'll never understand how people can shave two days in a row, my skin is like FIRE!!!!! when i shave once and try again. i usually have to wait at least 3 days before i can shave my face again

shaving legs on the other hand... i don't recommend unless the words "sandpaper sandwich" appeals to you

eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Trapezoid

I don't need to shave yet. It's probably because of all the female hormones they put in the milk. And also genetics.

remixor

I stopped shaving several months ago because I got tired of having to do it all the time and now my mother calls me a hairy bum when she sees me.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Robert Eric

I only shower once every two weeks.  

Did I say shower?  I meant shave.

I too am suffering from excessive and rapid hair growth.  I shaved my beard last Thursday, and today, it is two inches long.  When I stay at my good friend Jame's home in Seabrook (which is the home of a power plant), if I shave one day, the next it is two feet long and my eyes are not correctly lined up.  Thankfully, I keep a clone of myself handy before entering the radiating town.
Ã, Ã, 

Moresco

Heh, I don't even really have facial hair that grows that fast...it's just that I'm LAZY.  Yes, I have things to do which require sitting around, drinkin' rootbeers & eating cheetos crunch snacks till the wife knocks me off my chair #&*!@! ^^ hee hee!

edmundito

The college thing to do is not shave. I don't mind not shaving, except that my pimples seem to be getting worse when I don't, so I have to. Plus, I can't grow anythign decend other than larry vales  like chops. Why am I still 20 and have pimples? that just makes me angry :P

Oh, and If you can't grow anything decent (like you're a young teen) don't try groing anything. I remember back when I had a thin little mustache, and it was mostly because my dad said someting about not shaving or something. anywho, I got tired of it, and shaved it off... because it looked like crap.
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Squinky

I shave every two days, not that I need two every two days, but if I don't, about the middle of my shift at work I start to look all hairy....

Also, I have never used shaving cream, water works fine....In fact I find shaving cream weird...

MillsJROSS

I usually shave every three days, but I'm probably about as hairy as Rodekill. I always have a shadow of a beard, even right after shaving. But if I shave everyday I get razor burn on my neck. I'd grow out a beard, but the place I work only allows me to grow sideburns to my ears and moustaches to the corners of my mouth (and I don't want a moustache). SO during the summer I had to shave about everyday, and it was killing me. I'm glad I only work two days a week now. And now that I am my hair growth isn't quite as bad as when I was shaving everyday, not by much mind you, but by enough.

-MillsJROSS

makri

Well, I'd need a couple shaves a day. I just can't be arsed to shave more than couple times a week. Lots of area to cover too; since I also shave my head doing one but not the other would look silly.
Thud. Thud. Thud. Splat.

Timosity

I shave once a week unless I feel like growing a goatie, then I just shave the sides, I'm not a hairy chap, I'm 27 and I don't have chest hair[appart from a couple round the nipples] (means I'm a more advanced human species, since we developed from apes we have got less and less hair)

I could shave once a day, but I don't see the point, and I like a bit of stubble, my mum always tells me I look like a hobo.

I didn't need to shave until I was about 20, and I was so keen as a teenager to grow a goatie but I couldn't, it just wasn't fair, now I couldn't give a fuck, and shaving is just a hassel.

I'm more likely to shave before going out to a night club, most chicks prefer a shaven man, but sometimes a chick likes bit of stubble.

So what about Chicks shaving, they have a harder task if they could be bothered, under arms, legs, pubes, face, what do girls prefer? I know that the younger generation of women these days are more likely to have a Brazillian, (well in Australia anyway, probably Brazil too) I guess it's a good novelty.

Obviously everyone has different genetics, and reasons for shaving, after all it is only hair. (being judged by hair can seem pretty silly)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk