Oh My God! THE GREATEST TREATMENT for Breast Cancer ever!

Started by LordHart, Mon 24/11/2003 18:49:20

Previous topic - Next topic

LordHart

I just found this on a website, and I just had to post it here... it's just incredible news... for both women, AND men. :P
(Sorry if this offends anyone... I thought it was funny.)

Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women

Women who perform the act of fellatio on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.

Doctors had never suspected a link between the act of fellatio and breast cancer, but new research being performed at North Carolina State University is starting to suggest that there could be an important link between the two.

In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurance of breast cancer than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those who did not regularly perform.

"I think it removes the last shade of doubt that fellatio is actually a healthy act," said Dr. B.J. Sooner of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, who was not involved in the research. "I am surprised by these findings, but am also excited that the researchers may have discovered a relatively easy way to lower the occurance of breast cancer in women."

The University researchers stressed that, though breast cancer is relatively uncommon, any steps taken to reduce the risk would be a wise decision.

"Only with regular performance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Inserta Shafteer, one of the researchers at the University. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."

The study is reported in Friday's Journal of Medical Research.
In 1991, 43,582 women died of breast cancer, as reported by the National Cancer Institute.

Dr. Len Lictepeen, deputy chief medical officer for the American Cancer Society, said women should not overlook or "play down" these findings.

"This will hopefully change women's practice and patterns, resulting in a severe drop in the future number of cases," Lictepeen said.

Sooner said the research shows no increase in the risk of breast cancer in those who are, for whatever reason, not able to fellate regularly.

"There's definitely fertile ground for more research. Many have stepped forward to volunteer for related research now in the planning stages," he said.

Almost every woman is, at some point, going to perform the act of fellatio, but it is the frequency at which this event occurs that makes the difference, say researchers.

The reasearch consisted of two groups, 6,246 women ages 25 to 45 who had performed fellatio on a regular basis over the past five to ten years, and 9,728 women who had not. The group of women who had performed fellatio had a breast cancer rate of 1.9 percent and the group who had not had a breast cancer rate of 10.4 percent.

"The findings do suggest that there are other causes for breast cancer besides the absence of regular fellatio," Shafteer said. "It's a cause, not THE cause."

evil@skool

HA! I am so printing this off and giving it to my girlfriend. Thanks Ultimo! I salute you!  ;D

Esseb

Alynn

Quote from: Esseb on Mon 24/11/2003 19:36:03
Fake.

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:YxBie2dctZYJ:www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/f/fellatio.htm+Carolina+State+University+breast+cancer&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Just do a google search for keywords in the report and you get dozens of pages debunking it.

I think everyone can look at the doc names and tell its a fake... but thats not the point now is it....

But at this rate my wife is never getting cancer... go ME!

Oliver

if anyone will use the treatment and it will work then we'll know that is works ;)
You got it!

Coming Soon!

Esseb

Yeah Alynn, but I thought proof would help my case.

Raggit

Seems kinda mean towards women who suffer breast cancer.  But it is still kind of amusing    :)

There is a large number of men who would love to partake in this experiment!
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Matt Brown

word up

Evil

Al_Ninio

jayel_

Speaking of breast cancer, I hope everyone already knows that milk causes it.  Cow's milk is a source of so many diseases, and the dairy industry will stop at nothing to hide the facts from the public.

AGA

Sitmulation? Nah, they don't need to sit, just suck.

Evil

Quote from: Highwaygal on Mon 24/11/2003 21:30:57
Or, in other words, head.

Or I could have said a big wet and sloppy blowjob, but there are children here.

Al_Ninio

Quote from: Evil on Mon 24/11/2003 21:45:03
Quote from: Highwaygal on Mon 24/11/2003 21:30:57
Or, in other words, head.

Or I could have said a big wet and sloppy blowjob, but there are children here.

Erm, like uh, me and you?

shbaz

This guest character is right!!! http://www.notmilk.com!!!
We're all going to die!!!!

Actually I've been aware of this for a while, and my chemistry teacher even admits to it. When a guy who earned his PhD at 22 can tell it's bad for you... it is.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Darth Mandarb

No, this is absolutely true!!

I know both Dr. B.J. Sooner & Dr. Inserta Shafteer.  They're both very smart and knowledgable doctors.

I was a control element in the experiment.  It involved receiving felatio 9-10 times a day from hot attractive woman but hey, it was for Science.

]).]v[.

Evil

Pumaman

Blimey, just look at how the internet has corrupted your young, innocent little minds!

Evil

Hey CJ, my parents arnt going to be home, so, you could like, come over and we could like totally do some gradients... :)

LordHart

You wish stuff like this to be true. Just imagine what it'd be like to actually be a doctor/scientist and suggesting this... they would have to be either drunk or stoned.

Las Naranjas

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/11/24/1069522535088.html

There's lots of false studies like that, but there are a few genuine ones, like the above
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Timosity

True, you can get cancer pretty much anywhere, although breast cancer in men is slightly different as the tissues in men and womens breats are different. One of my male teachers at school had a malignant lump removed from his chest. It's actually more comon than you think, It's just that womans health gets a lot more publicity, especially breasts.

There are cancers in men like testicular (usually in younger men) and prostate (usually in older men) that are just as common as breast & cervical cancer, that need to get the same sort of recognition to help make people aware, to help prevention, and early diagnosis.

Positivity in life (as well as diet) can help prevent some cancers to some extent, or can help your recovery quite dramatically. So I'd say sex, felatio, and other erotic stimulation, can be a positive effect on your health, plus sex is a good form of exercise (if done right)

although having many partners may not be a great idea, especially for women, I'm not being sexist or anything but there have been studies that show that cervical cancer is more common amoung women that have had more partners.

but in the end Heredity is the biggest factor in determining cancers (well, plus smoking and bad diet [including alcohol]) so It's all Adam & Eve's fault (well, atleast their kids) for creating an inbread society.

Raven_Gray

Gosh, so it looks like men are at high risk for cancer as well. .....er.......*thinks* so, umm....does that mean that more men should be "commiting the act of fellatio" more often as well? *ponders this*

Femme Stab Mode >:D

*reads second article*
OH NO! it was all a waste X_X
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

edmundito

Lol... Well, Dr. B.J Sooner kind of gave it away that it was fake... it was still funny tho... just thinking about how a university would conduct the study and all :)
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Haddas

Well I don't have to worry about breast-cancer now, do I... I mean... Uh...

Matt Brown

dont guys get breast cancer from using anti-pesperaint instead of deoderant? I heard that the former causes a chemical buildup that causes cancer
word up

OneThinkingGal and ._.

I think this is along the lines of semem being protien and therefore very healthy to swallow. Well okay, at least semen is protien.

Shattered Sponge

An especially unpleasant experience can be cause by a man who is not considerate enough to relieve himself beforehand; having a potent cocktail of piss and cum crawling down your throat, it's taste clinging to your lungs, is not the most pleasant feeling, I can tell you.

I mean, that's what I assume.

I've never tasted piss and cum without vomit.

OneThinkingGal and ._.

You assume wrong. It is anatomically impossible for a man to urinate and ejaculate at the same time.

Being a man....shouldn't you already know this?  :P

It IS possible for women to do it though.  

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk