Search Games by Title or Author:
2013-06-16 17:23:46, donkeymilk
Afro Jones- In Color
2013-06-16 16:37:27, donkeymilk
2013-06-16 10:42:04, Andy
2013-06-15 11:11:02, Uziel
2013-06-14 20:57:02, elegantmechanic
Most Popular This Week
Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy!
A Tale of Two Kingdoms
Maniac Mansion Deluxe
|1 Cup||Not serious entertainment|
|2 Cups||A reasonable game, worth a try|
|3 Cups||A good game, worth playing|
|4 Cups||A great game, well worth your time|
|5 Cups||An outstanding, must-play game!|
Please understand that the main purpose of the ratings is to help potential game players find high quality, bug-free games to play. You've probably learnt a lot about AGS as a result of making your first game -- so why not use that knowledge to start afresh, and do even better with your next game!
About this gameA dysfunctional family are miniaturised in their misguided search for a holiday, thanks to the scientific minds at S.H.A.T. (Space Holidays via Accelerated Transport).
* Visceral point-and-click action!
* Literally tens of hilarious jokes.
* Experience the beginning, middle, and end of a story. The decisions you make will completely shape your experience and the final outcome of the game.
* The lack of a save-game feature means your actions have real-world consequences.
* Witness the epic development of more than one character as you control some of their actions.
* subAtomic plunges you into the scene at the deep end, with more than 10 different, immersive sound effects!
* A rousing, all-original musical score.
* Features unofficial cameo appearances by Albert Einstein and Carl Sagan!
Created in 72 hours for the Ludum Dare 23 Jam.
AGS Panel Review
"Humour is this game's trump card...which is lucky, seeing as there's not much else to it, bar some simple puzzles, and some hilariously rudimentary graphics."
8 people commented on this game (newest first):
Not very deep or crafty, but for something made in a couple days, it was pretty decent, and it got quite a few laughs out.