AGS Awards 2012 (Winners!)

Started by , Thu 03/01/2013 02:36:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

Can't join at all! Will give the portable a try, thanks abstauber!

Peder 🚀

Our high-end technicians are looking to solve these connection issues ASAP. Sorry to anyone unable to connect! Keep trying though!

abstauber

Ghost

Can't connect and have trouble getting a stable connection. For years. I'll call it a day and read the script later.

Eric

Congratulations on the win, Ghost. Sad you couldn't make a speech. I think you should make one here for posterity.   

Ghost

Aw man, guys! You're awesome! Thanks... thanks a lot for nominating RAM Ghost, and making it win. I can't tell you how proud I am. And I am glad this little oddball of a game won over some people. I'll put out word on the GhostNets. Tonight EVERY spook goes on my tab, you hear me?
Man, I can't believe it.
Thanks, guys. And thanks to all my testers and furniture donators.

Ponch

Congrats, Ghost! Sorry you couldn't be there live.

Tabata

Yeeeha Ghost - you won with a ghost!

Well deserved! So sad that you can't join the party - but you got a very nice birthday present for sure! (nod)

Stupot

Yeah, Congrats Ghosty.  Happy Birthday mate :)

Ghost

I am as happy as a Ghost can be- that really made my day!

Ponch

I don't know about you guys, but I plan to wear this tuxedo for several days. Until I get my money's worth out of it or until it becomes very stinky.  :=

Thanks to all the AGSers who put the ceremony together. I hope we get the theater back next year though.

tzachs

Happy birthay Ghost and congragulations! I actually wanted Hubris to take it, I'm a little addicted to it now...

Also, congratulations to all winners and of course to Vince 12 getting 12 awards on 2012 (or so I've heard)!!

And I think I'll keep the tux for next year's awards, why waste it?

CaptainD

Ponch - Tuxedos and Cow Pats are a very toxic combination, escape while you still can!!

Ponch

Quote from: CaptainD on Sat 23/03/2013 22:16:58
Ponch - Tuxedos and Cow Pats are a very toxic combination, escape while you still can!!
NEV4R! Have you seen how sexy I look in this thing? (Hint: Very sexy!)  :=

qptain Nemo

Here's a log of the awards ceremony for anyone who missed it and wishes to read it
the log of the AGS Awards Ceremony 2012

The Awards are over, but #ags on irc.agsarchives.com will be open every day, so everybody who enjoyed the nice company don't hesitate to drop by sometime. :)

Armageddon

Darn it, missed it again. Congrats to all the winnders.

Ponch

Quote from: qptain Nemo on Sat 23/03/2013 22:18:21
Here's a log of the awards ceremony for anyone who missed it and wishes to read it
the log of the AGS Awards Ceremony 2012
After a close examination of the transcript, I'd like to take this moment to announce that I'm renaming my long running game series from "Barn Runner" to "Barn Resonance" and it's hero from "Prick Peckard" to "Manhood Morales." Hopefully this gambit will pay big dividends come next year's AGS Awards.  8-)

m0ds

Well done team Resonance! And those few others in-between :) Stiff competition, fo sure! Couldn't make it myself, sorry... did the connections thing work out?

selmiak

damned I missed the resonance awards 2012 ;)
Congrats to the winner(s?)!

Icey

A night of Pax, fancy suites, birthdays and victories. This is a night to remember for all of us indeed;)

also happy bday ghost.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk