Interviewing AGSers(Now Dualnames 10/01/2014)

Started by Dualnames, Mon 28/09/2009 15:36:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

I decided that instead of doing this the standard way, to do this the WEIRD AND RANDOM way. In sort, my way. So here, an unprecedented event in the online gaming community. That was my intended 1000th post. I have to say, thanks to SSH, for
putting up with me. This is totally dedicated to him.

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ali

That link says the article doesn't exist... It's the AGS world map of blogs!

It seems the forums mistake the correct url for txt style spelling.

EDIT: Weirdly, they don't think 'txt' is txt style spelling.

monkey0506

[ignore this..O_o]

For some reason I thought I was responding to the last page. I wasn't. :-\

Ponch

Quote from: monkE3y_05_06 on Mon 04/07/2011 18:42:23
[ignore this..O_o]

I can't! It's right above my post... taunting me... mocking... Drawing my eyes away form teh worrds im typeeng... :=

Anyhoo, thanks for the new interview, Dual.  :D

WHAM

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Utterly untrustworthy. Pending removal to memory hole.

Dualnames

Alan V. Drake

He is known for WRETCHER and for drawing like a pro. This "game" also includes the previous one. Please comment on this format.  
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Tabata

That was a a cool experience and a great idea to do it this way, also good work! Well done â€" I really like it!   8)

Somehow I missed the last one and this way I had two interesting interviews to read ... ähem ... play ...  ähem ...
... in shorter:           

Ponch

Cool. I was wondering if we'd ever get another AGS interview.  :D

WHAM

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Utterly untrustworthy. Pending removal to memory hole.

Dualnames

There is a planned interview with a fantastic developer. I shall not reveal more cause i am a prick.  :D

EDIT: Also i just noticed after 12 years this is the first time a topic of mine gets moved to the popular topics. It's like a dream come true.

monkey0506

Jim, you need to do an interview with Oceanspirit Dennis. Just sayin'.

Also, 12 years? Did you have a different username before?

Ponch

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Wed 05/10/2011 18:49:02
Jim, you need to do an interview with Oceanspirit Dennis. Just sayin'.

Also, 12 years? Did you have a different username before?

Dual has been here since he was 11. ;)

Also, the idea of interviewing fictional AGS characters tickles me to no end. "Five Questions with Mika Tan: Learn what she REALLY thinks about Michael Gower!" There's some good tabloid fodder in there. Hee hee.  :D

monkey0506

Dang, I've only been here since I was 15. Also, had no idea me and Jim were the same age. Jim, we should hang out sometime. Come to Texas, you'll hate it here! ;D We can party at Ponch's.

And what do you mean "fictional"?? Oceanspirit Dennis is a documentary!!

Ponch

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Wed 05/10/2011 19:44:55
And what do you mean "fictional"?? Oceanspirit Dennis is a documentary!!

And the events occur in real time!  :=

And I love it here in Texas, thank you very much.  8)

Dualnames

YEAH, WELL, i didn't want to spoil this. But after this interview, i plan to gather everyone from the Oceanspirit thingie, and do a skype thingie. You know, retarded stuff.

Ponch

Snake, ddq, discordance, and Ben304 are the founding members of Square-Peniks. But you might consider adding Icey to the call. There wouldn't be an OSD without him.  ;)

monkey0506

For the record, I founded Square Peniks. Or haven't any of you played OSD:OCD? ;D

I don't know if I could do a "skype thingie" anyway with my interwebz bein all slow and stuffs.

Dualnames

Most Recent
Discordance

He is known for How They Found Silence, The Unfolding Spider and Shades of Greye.

@monkey: of course you're invited, i wouldn't dream this otherwise.  :D

Sughly

Hey, awesome idea! I didnt even realise there'd be another one done before this. Loved both of them!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk