Mittens 2016: Orust, Sweden 30 July - 06 August

Started by AGA, Tue 29/09/2015 16:02:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Esseb

I won't be going as far south as Gothenburg. I'll go from Oslo to Uddevalla and then a bus from there.

Monsieur OUXX

I'm definitely confirming my attendance. However I might arrive one or two days late, and leave one or two days early (or something -- overall I will just miss one or two days).

JSH

Sadly, I'm gonna have to decline after all, my boss won't give me any more vacation days :(

yamipanda

So... dilemma. The Pride Parade is on saturday. :O Miss the parade or miss a day of Mittens?

AGA

I assume the parade will be there every year, but Mittens is unlikely to be in Sweden again any time soon...

Esseb

Andail

Yeah we can totally throw a mittens pride parade, it'll be another mittens first. The first mittens first will be the family-sized attendance.
Also, if you arrive Saturday (day time) you can go with us in my car.

abstauber

Sorry, I won't make it either.  Same as JSH, I just don't get those extra vacation days and I even have to work this weekend.

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: abstauber on Wed 27/07/2016 12:31:15
Sorry, I won't make it either.  Same as JSH, I just don't get those extra vacation days and I even have to work this weekend.
Pity, I was happy to see you :)

AGA

Quote from: Monsieur OUXX on Wed 27/07/2016 15:56:41
Quote from: abstauber on Wed 27/07/2016 12:31:15
Pity, I was happy to see you :)

Hey, check your PMs!

yamipanda

Ok. Mittens Pride convinced me. XD See you saturday.

Bulbapuck

Apoligies for the late reply, I had to check if I was free this weekend so that I could be there for a few days at least, but it seems I only have one free day so I unfortunately can't. Stupid me made plans without checking the dates first :/

I have a bunch of boardgames btw that I won't be using for a few days:

Not pictured are "Love Letter", "Alahambra" and "No thanks". I live in KÃ¥lltorp in the eastern part of Gothenburg so if you want to borrow some it's fine by me.

Esseb

I'll be bringing a few boardgames, plus a couple that could be played sans any boards/pieces as long as we have some paper/imagination. My games are more of the party game-ish variety though since classic style board games are a bit unwieldy to travel with. Concept (from Mittens 2015 fame), Codenames, Love Letter, A Fake Artist Goes to New York, etc.

Esseb

Andail: When/if I get to Edet bus station on my own, how exactly do I get to the cabin? Can you link to Google maps with geocordinates?

AGA

It's in the woods.  Just wander around for a bit until you fall into a lake.  Get out and you're at the cabin.

AGA

We're going to bring Set and Exploding Kittens, for some non board based games.

Esseb

AGA

m0ds

Have a nice week! A bit too impractical for me sorry but I'm sure you'll have a cosy, good time!

Snarky

Yeah, enjoy your mini-Mittens, guys! Very sorry I couldn't make it this year, but hope to see you all for Mittens 2017!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk