Any Slayers fangames made with AGS? (Asking out of curiosity)

Started by DBoyWheeler, Mon 12/09/2016 01:58:34

Previous topic - Next topic

DBoyWheeler

So I was listening to the opening theme "Get Along" (the first OP of the anime Slayers; original Japanese version, natch).

And it kinda had me thinking...

Are there any fangames of Slayers made with AGS?  (I know we have at least one fan game based on Saint Seiya, a.k.a. Knights of the Zodiac.)

If not, why not?  (I could so see a Slayers AGS game with a Quest for Glory style.)

I mean, just a thought.

Retro Wolf

I've got a small anime collection, I've never heard of Slayers though.
It's a rather specific question though isn't it? Especially on a forum where anime topics are extremely rare. You'd be better off starting a topic about anime fan games in general.

When making a fan game you've either got to be an excellent artist, or be able to rip enough usable assets directly from the videos...
I think most people would rather make something original.

selmiak

I came here for the metal band and now leave this thread headdown while kicking some stones around on the way out :P

cat

Danvzare

Quote from: selmiak on Mon 12/09/2016 15:34:54
I came here for the metal band and now leave this thread headdown while kicking some stones around on the way out :P
I came here for the potential Buffy. I was seriously let down. :~(

Retro Wolf

I saw Slayer play at the Download festival once, they've got a lot of older fans, big scary guys. When the music kicked in all hell broke loose, I was like "Fuck that!" and kept safely at the back! :-D

Chicky

Me too Retro Wolf! What year did you go? I've been a fair few times so we may have already clashed beards in the mosh pit (laugh) I saw Slayer in 07.

I checked out the anime on youtube and it reminded me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVz_uZljJsg

Retro Wolf

07 and 08, back when I had long hair! I wasn't blessed by the blue cup then.

Did you camp? One thing that stuck with me was the toilets being above this big tank, you had to climb stairs to get to these metal cubicles, the doors would constantly be slammed. It put me off going for number 2, I had to get drunk to use them! (laugh)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk