Resonance

Started by Vince Twelve, Fri 04/04/2008 13:12:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Quote from: cianty on Sun 03/04/2011 11:05:28
Such gorgeous screenshots... :o

I swear, this is just so good looking, I'm wondering if I will be able to concentrate on the game.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

theo

It's good to see this project is still alive and kicking! Very, very promising.

Stupot

Yikes! Beautiful screens, man.
Did you record the livestream by any chance?  I wouldn't mind being able to watch it :)

Tabata

Wonderful screenies!

... but if you want Dualnames to be able to play the whole game, too ...  
(not only staring at the pics)
the back-view of this young lady needs loosing some shadow

... looks like a naked butt - but a very nice one, I admit   ;D

Sslaxx

Heh, so I wasn't the only one then...
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Igor Hardy

Lovely screenies! And that security company there... Turtle Power!

Moresco

Quote from: Sslaxx on Sun 03/04/2011 18:38:04

I wasn't going to say anything, I thought I was being dirty.  Maybe I still am...
::: Mastodon :::

Sslaxx

Quote from: Moresco on Sun 03/04/2011 20:44:22
Quote from: Sslaxx on Sun 03/04/2011 18:38:04

I wasn't going to say anything, I thought I was being dirty.  Maybe I still am...
Roll around in it!
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

straydogstrut

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Sat 02/04/2011 18:01:28
I'll post a couple new screen shots later today!

Someone please help me up off the floor, I think my heart just stopped :o I've spent most of this weekend sans-internet in the beautiful great outdoors. Pah! Nature's got nothing on this! ;)

Fitz

Pure awesomeness! The level of detail in those sprites is just mindboggling... :o The only weird thing is hi-res text in speech bubles in a lo-res game.

Oh and the CellFish banner made me laugh :)

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

And here I thought Vince disappeared forever..

Vince Twelve

Umm... Lurk mode off?  :D

Do I need to make a "Hi guys, you may not remember me, but I use to visit this forum" thread?

Stee

<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

Dualnames

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Thu 07/04/2011 05:02:06
Umm... Lurk mode off?  :D

Do I need to make a "Hi guys, you may not remember me, but I use to visit this forum" thread?

You're weren't that gone!  ;)

you were a bit gone though. I was getting worried.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Jackpumpkinhead

this is my first encounter with this game and i must say i am really impressed. not just with the artwork and animations, but the gui and the idea of using a short term memory and long term memory as points for discussion in conversations in the game. that is such a great idea, that it makes me wonder why nobody ever came up with it. i amreally looking forward to this. it might just be my first purchased ags game. ;D
currently on an indefinite hold.

cosmicr

hey the graphics look great, but am I the only one who doesn't quite get this image:

it hurts my head to try and understand this image. is it a hole in the wall, then if it is its badly drawn. I just can't get my head around it. Or is it some weird spacial warp or something???? maybe it would make more sense with context and animation.

Vince Twelve

Yeah, the perspective isn't perfect in the background, but it does make sense, promise!

Video may help: http://xiigames.com/2009/03/28/resonance-developers-diary-video-2/

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

It's actually a spherical chunk out of the room from a height somewhere above the floor, so sections of machinery and the wall are gone.  I think Nauris did an excellent job on the room considering the source material and Vince's Wacky Physics (TM), personally.  :=

Vince Twelve

Yeah, and don't even try to copy my Wacky Physics.  That shit is trademarked!

Dave Gilbert

Well, if you saw this interview with Logan Cunningham, the cat's officially out of the bag. Wadjet Eye is publishing Resonance.

My wife Janet has been programming it full time for the last eight months or so, and we just started VO recording last week. It's looking frigging AMAZING, and it's a real honor to be involved. We're aiming for a May release, although we don't want to commit ourselves until we know for 100% sure.

That is all!

-Dave

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk