The grand great flaming wars!!

Started by Andail, Thu 02/10/2003 12:07:59

Previous topic - Next topic

LordHart

This thread is utterly retarded.

Grundislav:
QuoteAnd don't make me laugh with that "bust my ass" malarky, we all know you whore yourself out for your income.  The only ass being busted is yours when your male clients get a little too frisky.

Well, technically it is his ass getting busted then isn't it. It might not be from AGS, but at least he's busting he ass on something else.

CJ:
QuoteBesides, I don't need to make games to prove myself. You know what they say about a man who makes games - I'll give you a clue, it's similar to a man who has a big car.

Amazingly, never heard that before. I wonder what they say about people who make the engines for these people to make the games... must be like having a few cars or maybe a bus... yeah, that'd be it.

LGM:
QuoteAnd you even go as far as posting on a message board to find some friends.. That's just really sad.. So I advise you step away from the keyboard and go get a REAL life outside the walls of your creaky old house.

Shit, thats a laugh. What is it that you do? Make stupid little video pieces of you're sad fucked up life. I advise to you, you little fat piece of shit... step (no, wait a second)... ROLL away from the computer, the video equipment, the fridge, try to make it out of the door, and see if there is a clinic nearby to get liposuction, before you go to hang yourself.

Andail: This thread sucks ass. Flame wars are supposed to be a way to let loose of people in original and constructive ways. Haven't seen that happen yet. Next time, you might as well just ask who wants to go to the playground and be gay little fags.

Timosity: Just saw your avatar, just gotta say that the raiders suck...

...GO SOUTHS!!! :P

Migs

I think it's time for a short, beneficial, edifying story.

Once upon a time there was a fairy princess named Ruby.  Ruby was a happy fairy, always frolicking in the meadows outside her village called Happy-Happy-Town.  In Happy-Happy-Town, you see, everybody gets along; there is no fighting or bickering or name-calling or foul language.  Everyone loves each other and looks out for each other.

One day, Ruby was frolicking in the meadows as usual with her two fairy friends, Nelly and Sandy.  All of a sudden, a terrible monster emerged from the nearby forest!!!  Ruby, Nelly, and Sandy were terrified!!!  This monster had a big angry head, a large mean mouth, and a foul, filthy temperament.

"I HATE YOU!" screamed the monster.  "I HATE YOU ALL!"

"Why do you hate us so?" inquired Ruby.

"Yeah," added Nelly, "we didn't do anything to you."

"Tell us what's wrong," said Sandy.

"NO!!!!!" screamed the monster.  "I'LL NEVER TELL!!!!!"  The monster spewed all manner of profanities.

"Why don't we just sit down and talk about it?" said Ruby.  "You'll feel much better."

So the monster and the three fairies sat down and talked.  It turned out the monster was just lonely and needed some friends.  Ruby, Nelly, and Sandy invited the monster back to Happy-Happy-Town for some pixie dust stew, a delicacy among fairies.  The monster loved the stew and loved the little fairies.

As they were all dancing gayfully around an evening campfire, the monster's terrible appearance changed!!!  Gradually, his big angry head turned to a small happy head, and his large mean mouth turned to a tiny non-profane mouth.  His temperament changed and his countenance glowed and he sprouted wings.  The monster's bosom burned within him, and his heart swelled with joy.  No longer was he a big mean monster who hated everyone.  He turned into a little fairy, and lived in Happy-Happy-Town for the rest of his life.

So you see, the moral of this story is: We don't need to be big mean, profane monsters who hate everyone.  We should be more like the fairies from Happy-Happy-Town, and show unconditional love toward our fellow AGSers.  Yea verily, if we but do this, we can find peace and love on these forums, and transform ourselves from mean monsters to happy fairies.

~ The End ~
This signature intentionally left blank.

Luke

Wow, that was a touching story, and, yes, I feel that there are too many noobs in these forums.

Matt Brown

said the guy with one post

shut up, and dont come back
word up

Andail

Allright, I took the decision to stop this now.
I think it has been a nice little exhibition of let out frustration, but it seems it was eventually mostly the same people who kept insulting eachother.

Thanks all who participated. I hope nobody feels offended personally.
At least I don't.

I think this demonstrates how friendly our forums are, when we have to start special threads for people to actually say bad things about eachother.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk