Colouring Ball - Jan 28 to Feb 11 - Level Boss

Started by ThreeOhFour, Thu 29/01/2009 09:24:27

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeOhFour

Quote from: BulbapuckWho won?

I will tell you!

But first, let us examine all of these lovely entries! Chronologically! And with awful made up adjectives!  :D

Ultra Magnus: Excellent interpretation of the shape! I very much like the fact that I can see the original shape, but still recognize what it is supposed to be very clearly! Completely groovulous entry :D.

Ghost: Fantastic interpretation of both rules and shape mean this one really made me smile, you clever chap!Radcellent!

Bulbapuck: Yours is the only entry to turn the shape on it's side! I'm not quite sure if I understand it correctly, but it looks to be one of those funktacular multi-dimensional places, and those are great!

Matti: I really like the smooth, clean vector style here, very neat and pleasing! And it totally looks like a level boss from a game! I call this a wonderiffic entry!

Rharpe: The best Robot-Monsters are the ones from outer space, which I am glad you realize! I really like the facial expression and the great zappy effects, and you also used the shape very well! Magnifirring!

Uncle-mum: Mexican gringo robo baddies with moustaches and rocket cannons are cooltacular and therefore I am pleased by your entry. Good on you for daring to be different and using greyscale, I only wish you hadn't used a JPG!

Domino: Fighting an evil snowman boss reminds me of that part in Simon the Sorceror, and anything that reminds me of Simon the Sorceror is very good indeed! The snowman works really nicely with the background, and I love the top hat. Splendiferous!

ProgZmax: The entry that made me laugh the most, mainly because of the player character ;). "O'Dyle" is the greatest surname ever! And also I really enjoy your interpretation of the shape, very clever. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that this entry was awetastic!!

SpacePirateCaine: The strangest creature I've seen in a while, but still completely neatoriffic! I can really imagine a creature of that nature in a fighting game as a level boss, great stuff!

S-Made: Good interpretation of the rules, and well drawn to boot. I can clearly picture this one in a top down shooter like Tyrian, so good job! My verdict: Fantific!

Sadly, it now comes to the part where I must choose one (1) entry from a large number of great entries, which is not an easy task. But my mind is made up, and the arrow of victory points towards:

(allow a thunderclap that signifies success to be imagined here, please)

Rharpe and the Robot-Monster from outer space with bonus zappy effects!

I would like to say a huge thanks to everyone for making this such a great colouring ball, and I hope you all had fun entering and seeing everyone else's entries!

Ben304 AWAY!  ;D

Domino

Nice win Rharpe, now onto the next ball.

Every entry was super duper!!  :)

rharpe

THANKS Ben304! and thank you Domino... I'm speechless.
"Hail to the king, baby!"

Ultra Magnus

Congrats, rharpe.
Well deserved in my opinion, but the entries were indeed all good this round.

And thanks to Ben for giving us such a good shape to begin with.
I look forward to the next round.
I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.

I'm tired of pretending I'm not bitchin', a total frickin' rock star from Mars.

Helme

I like SpacePirates alien. In a strange way its beautiful and ugly at the same time. I would like to meet such creatures in a "discover new planet"-adventure... 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk