The fall of European Undersea Facility 02 [FINISHED]

Started by WHAM, Sat 06/08/2011 22:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Icey

Look inside the recycle bin to find a Hi-Potion. He really needs to heal up.

WHAM

-----

> Look inside the recycle bin to find a Hi-Potion

You shuffle around the recycle bin for a bit and under dozend of hot-pocket wrappers, torn papers, discarded pieces of torn clothing and many thing you don't even want to identify, you discover a strange glass bottle, half-full with some sort of blue liquid. There is no label.

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Utterly untrustworthy. Pending removal to memory hole.

Icey

Hi-Potion FTW \('.')/

>Wait a bit for the water to rise up to your level then jump into the elevator to go upward with the rising water.

Ponch

AHHH!  :o

Icey, if we wait for the water to rise that much, we'll drown. Our little dude can't swim. Besides, we're already at the top floor of the elevator. There aren't any floors above ours. There's nothing to climb up to!

Hurry and change your command to something less deadly before WHAM sees it!  :-X

Ponch

Clearly this thread has no business being on page 2.

> Bump thread to page one. Return to large dome room to consider options for escape. DO NOT wait for room to flood.

WHAM

Sorry I haven't updated. :(
Been really busy (with MAGS and then recovering from MAGS) and haven't had time to do updates.

Will resume this on monday.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Utterly untrustworthy. Pending removal to memory hole.

Ponch

Quote from: WHAM on Thu 08/03/2012 06:10:28
Will resume this on monday.

No problem. Life gets in the way, doesn't it? Also, feel free to ignore Icey's game-ending/suicidal post. Clearly, Icey was hopped up on goofballs when he posted it (you know how the kids are today). Also, the forums were down for days following his post. And that means that it's no longer a valid post (What? It's in the bylaws of the Internets! Look it up!). That means the first post following the return of the forums is the one that counts. (Also, it's a much less suicidal post. So let's go with that, shall we?)  ;)

WHAM

Quote from: Ponch on Thu 08/03/2012 06:30:12
(Also, it's a much less suicidal post. So let's go with that, shall we?)  ;)

We'll see what happens...  ;)

selmiak

and please don't forget to get to the stairs before as I mentioned on the page before this...

WHAM

Quote from: selmiak on Thu 08/03/2012 18:23:16
and please don't forget to get to the stairs before as I mentioned on the page before this...

Oh hell, I must have forgotten to compile that command into the game executable. It's better that Ponch's and definitely better than Icey's, so I'll go with that one.

Sorry Selmiak! I keep forgetting you! :D

Ponch

Quote from: WHAM on Thu 08/03/2012 18:46:10
Oh hell, I must have forgotten to compile that command into the game executable. It's better that Ponch's... so I'll go with that one.

:'( :'( :'( ;) :'(

WHAM

Oh come on, Ponch, don't be mad.
Saying "Return to large dome room to consider options for escape." in this game just means "Return to large dome room". The character does not know how to "consider", and Selmiak is exploring new areas!

Awww, come on! Don't look at me with those pixellated dancing cow eyes like that!

Here, have a cupcake!

WHAM

-----

> Open door in locker room and check out the stairway and how high the water is there
ERROR: Only one command allowed, please state next action.

You place the vial of odd blue liquid in your empty pocket. You have no idea what it is so you handle it carefully, as the vial seems quite fragile.
You step through the door and into the staircase. The pitter-patter of water droplets landing in a shallow pool haunts you even here, but so far the staircase seems fairly clear. There are, however, signs of a recent firefight. You think you can still sense the faint smell of smoke and gunpowder in the air. Cupcakes too, for some reason...

Ghost

> touch bullet casings (to see if they are still warm, which would be a sign of a very RECENT firefight, which equals KNOWLEDGE. And knowledge is half the battle!)

(And don't you dare turning this into fondle bullet casings!)

Ponch

Yay cupcakes! Also, S. Bay can only mean one thing: Sunbathing Bay! And that means chicks in bikinis!  :D

selmiak

Quote from: Ghost on Fri 09/03/2012 00:02:07
> touch bullet casings (to see if they are still warm, which would be a sign of a very RECENT firefight, which equals KNOWLEDGE. And knowledge is half the battle!)

(And don't you dare turning this into fondle bullet casings!)

Great Idea, but if someone fought his (or their!!!) way into the subathing bay we wouldn't know as the bullets on the upper level are probably cold already and the bullets in the lower level are under water already and I can feel their cold already.
If the bullets up here are warm someone fought his (or their!!!) way out of the sandwich bay and probably left only useless destruction. :(
but maybe some of the bulletholes down there are still warm :/

Ponch

It should be noted that the storage room door is ajar. Perhaps this could be our last chance at finding a fresh supply of hot pockets?  :D

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

How are you going to find hot pockets in a jar?  :=

Sane Co.

You don't, you have to push the door that is a jar, in order to get into the room, and find the hot pockets. But if the door is ajar, whose to say the hot pockets are not ascent.

WHAM

-----

> Touch bullet casings

You drop down on your knee and grab a spent casing off the floor to examine it. The casing seems to be fairly large, some sort of rifle cartridge maybe, definitely too large for the pistol you remember having once long ago. Oh how nice it was to have a weapon other than a pool que or a rubber mallet.

You remove your glove for a few seconds to feel the casing better, but the brass of the casing is cool.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk