Christopia

Started by Nacho, Sat 06/05/2006 14:12:05

Previous topic - Next topic

biothlebop

Or even easier, purchase transfer paper.
Silk-screen t-shirt colors are the most durable though, (photo) transfers usually crack (even the professional type I paid for).
Hell is like Tetris, make sure that you fit.

Ishmael

The Court sentences biotheplop or whatwasit and Tuomas into prison for 2 hours for rude talking of offtopic in the middle of the prepration of the constitution. (More or less.)
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Tuomas

I repent, I find this order justified and am in favor of it. I see it as a positive sign that the court of law takes actions against hard boiled merchantilism and capitalistic manouvers. I salute you judge and your decisions.

Take this letter from my pidgeon as a sign of good will, and know that I am not angry that I am here behind the bars.

Ishmael

Well, to be honest we don't have a prison to put you in since somebody burnt it... Might've been Gord, but I don't remember too well.

\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Squinky

Ummm hello? He can row my ship?

Ishmael

Oh, ofcource. Sorry. I withdraw my last statement.

Saberteeth

H'ar h'ar h'ar h'ar, ye be swabbin' them decks and rowin' them ships all ewening, lassie.  ;)

Venus

:o I can't believe in which direction things are going here:
An official whore house with dancing girls? An army of cloned half-naked women?

WHAT HAPPENED TO SEXUAL EQUALITY?!?  >:(  ???

I demand the creation of the Department of Sexual Equality and the appointment of a proper minister to be the head of this department (I'd like to nominate myself for that position ;)).
The minister's responsibility should be to ensure equal rights and living conditions for both men and women and everthing in-between. The first steps of this new department should be to ensure that the official whore house has dancing boys as well (male employees in general offering the same services the female ones offer) and that half of the clone army consists of half-naked handsome men!

Until this outrageous injustice is rightened, I'm not signing the constitution! I'm even considering to join the rebellion (if they can ensure me that they'll help me fight for sexual equality ... and dance for me ... in their underwear. Since I'm all about sexual equality, I'd dance for them as well of course...) or to start my own!

Tuomas

I'll dance to you if you'll dance to me ;)

Possibly people forgot the other sex as as important when almost everyone talking here is a man, or at least closer to a man than a woman. It's actually rather natural for the majority to supress the minority, since as long as they are a minority, they'll have no saying in anything because the majority is always on the majority's side.

But seriously, you want to find a cell to copy lots of *handsome, etc* men from from this geek community? like looking for a needle in a haystack. (nobody should take this personally).

Krysis

Come on, you all know I'm the hottest guy around.  ::)
And I do support Venus, she has some good ideas.

VIVA EL VENUS!

vict0r

Quote from: Krysis on Mon 15/05/2006 21:15:41
VIVA EL VENUS!

Indeed! She has some good points... Grab her skincells too! We need to clone her and create dumber, less "Sexual Equality" centered version! And clone that one for our army of women!

Alynn

I can sing I can dance, after all miss this is france...

No wait that's from a movie...

Yes Venus you can have all those things... but they are on the seedier side of the island, where they just found the odd hatch buried in the dirt... Besides, it was a female that wanted the brothel to begin with...

Also I propose a law that nothing can be bought by anyone without first sending the reciever to talk to a few other people, possible to gain small items and clues that must be used  to fashion some sort of trade item, which can then be used to trade for whatever the particular piece of merchandise might be.

ManicMatt

Do I look like a geek to you?

(Don't answer that)

Akumayo

..someone should make that island map talked about so long ago.... I'm too lazy...
"Power is not a means - it is an end."

Krysis

I'd make you a map... or die trying.

Afflict

MANIC MUTT !!!

What are you doing in my room!!!!

Krysis is going to make us a map! Sweet!

Pm me for my secret lab location Mr Krysis. ;) After all its the 8th wonder of the world!

Alynn

Sooo... after all this is said and done, and we finally have everything in place, let's make a community game based off the whole area and we'll call it

CHRISTOPIA: TEH(sic) MOVIE

I hit something, yes? No?

ManicMatt

Quote from: Afflict on Tue 16/05/2006 15:32:56
MANIC MUTT !!!

What are you doing in my room!!!!

AFFLICTion!!!

I was stealing all your AGS stuff, before realising mine is better and put it back. (Nah, only kidding!)

What made you say that anyway? Do you have the same curtains?

A MOVIE?? Maybe we should wait until the rebels win/lose the war and then we'll have something to put in the film.

SSH

Someone should make a Christopia chat engine in BYOND...

Krysis

Quote from: SSH on Wed 17/05/2006 12:49:09
Someone should make a Christopia chat engine in BYOND...

Awesome!

Imagine that! A world full of AGS-ers send you on pointless quests! Hunting for items, solving riddles! WOW!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk