Nostradamus

I need a little more help:
Spoiler
How do I knock out Jazz? nothing in my inventory seems to work
[close]

fidodido

Nostradamus:

Spoiler
A stone to the head can do the job. Just wait till Jazz looks the other way.
[close]

Soro

Hi, please help me with the game
Spoiler
I've got a rope, a pole, a stone, a matchbox, a newspaper, a binoculars, a bottle and a concert discount ticket. I made the guy WW to check his mail box already. But I can't call the "Recycler". What do I do?
[close]
Thanks for the answers

fidodido

Soro:
Spoiler
There are other things you need to do before calling "The Recycler". You'd better follow the dialoges, so you could understand what to do next. Anyway, you have to find Zak Santos, the night guard, so he could give you a clue about the thief's escape route.
[close]

Snake

QuoteAbout the TNC sequel, it will be very hard, cause TNC didn't have a developed story, and I'd have to come up with an idea for the sequel.
Well, you could hand the series over to me :P

I'm only kidding!
Whatever you must do, I'd love to see a follow up.

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

fidodido

Actually, Snake, I would be glad to hand the series over to you, but I don't think you have the time to do it, since you're working on your new amazing-innovative-original-will-take-years-to-complete project, 'The Legend of Leitor's Edge'.  :P

I think the chances of ME making a TNC sequel are close to zero. If I'll start working on a new project, it will not be TNC 2.

I have something else in mind - a catoony and wacky adventure about a dog who sneaked into the van of the thieves who 'cleaned' his owner's apartment during the night, and the dog has to find the way home, and maybe catch the thieves somehow. IF, and I said IF I'll decide to do it, I will write all the details in the promotion thread.

P.S. - Snake, if I decide to not do this 'dog quest', I'll think again about TNC sequel.  :)

Snake

Heh, you're right...it'll be the next Run Hot...

*looks at Corny*

That dog game sounds like a good idea, but yet for some reason I'd personaly rather see you make the TNC sequel ;D

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Nostradamus

Well I just finished the game and I just want to say it was great. A great thing about it is that it surprised me every time finding out that it is actually much bigger than I thought. First it looks simple - you jiudst need to find the thief. Then you go to a second island and the time you discover the conspriacy from Jazz is asesome. I loved that story. And the puzzles were interesting and challenging. For me it's one of the best AGS games of the year. Thumbs way up for this one.

P.S. I would like to see a sequel!  How about this: in the intro of the sequel, the jet crashes and Shila & Jerry get into an adventure in another place they have never been in before. I suggest having both characters as playable characters in differnet parts of the game.

earlwood

o_0 I like the graphic style alot, and that has to be the smoothest talking animation ever! But I have never gotten stuck (well, I just don't know what to do) faster in any adventure game.  :D Awesome Game!

fidodido

Nostradamus: thank you for the comments! About a sequel, your idea is very good, and there's a chance I will make a sequel some day, but I don't know if it will be very soon.

earlwood: I'm glad you like the game. Don't give up, it's not too hard. Just follow the conversations carfully, and you'll know what to do next.

Kediri

Hi, just wanted to say thanks to all, for the help; indirect and direct. It was an addictive, compelling and exciting game. Although I did get caught up in the details - I was convinced that I could use the toilet roll, stand on the toilet, find something in the plants, do something with the light switch. I thought there was a secret door behind the vending machine - maybe I need to get out more!! ::)
Equally I was convinced that
Spoiler
Martin Zippo
[close]
was the bad guy, pretending to help!
Kediri ;D

foz

Ive finished the game ...and must say that its good to see someone make a complete game like this.
Its one of the best ags games i`ve played.
Some of the puzzle where a bit tricky(like the optical camera,i had the camera but it took me a while to work out why it would`nt work on the vent.) but all in all very good.

I look forward to anything you come up with in the future.

Foz

fidodido

Hi there.

I've made a little hint file, you can find it HERE.

Soro

Hi all, I'm still wandering between the 2 labs.
Spoiler
I don't know what to do with the television. I don't know how to open the big drawers
[close]
Thanks a lot

Soro

Hi fidodido,

I've finished your game and I love it. Thanks for the game. Please keep up your good work. Sorry, I can't make any furthur compliments about the game because I know almost nothing of computer field :P

glowwy

how do i figure out the numbers for the telescope at the harbor?Im trying to get off the island.

fidodido

Soro: I'm glad you liked Songo. I was wondering how much time did it take you to finish?

Glowwy:
Spoiler
You have to use the binoculars on the red buoy, and remember the numbers.
[close]

emily

Quote from: fidodido on Wed 10/09/2003 13:25:24
minataure:

Spoiler
In order to fill in the form, you have to find out the employee's full name. Outside the cafeteria, there's a message board - read the message. Then, talk to the employee about HIS JOB, until he tells you: "My boos loves so much, that he gave me the Employee of the Year 2002 Award". Now you know his name...
[close]

Bloody Hearts

:-X HeLp!!!  

I don't know what to do! I have gotten the job. but Now what?[/spoiler]

Gilbert

Spoiler
Did you get the bottle caps yet? One of them requries more stuff done to obtain.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk