Transformers: The Movie... the drunken rant!

Started by LordHart, Wed 19/11/2003 10:28:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Czar

Oh, i wanted to say He-man! I even dl-ed the theme in mp3.

Oh, and lets not forget:
Earth, fire, wind, water, heart!
/WHEN YOUR POWERS COMBINE, HERE COMES CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!/
Captain Planet, he's the hero, he'll bring the pollution down to zero...
or something like that.
I remember watching that before i went to kindergarten on some italian program (raidue?), actually thats how i learnt italian...
And on rai there was The /Ape Maia/ ?Bee May?
Anyway, i remember watching Cartoon network from my... i dont know.... 4. year?... And thats how i learnt english... at the age of 6-7 i started drawing them cartoons while watching(i think it was The mask? And others...)
oooh, and whats the name of the catroon where there's this guy who has some kind of a stick what turns into two swords, and then he crosses them, and then it starts to fire... maan... i can't remember..
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Evil

Heh, I remember my captain planet Irc days. Better then the monster mash :). Though it was great fun. Speaking of Irc, has anybody talked to talkingbeercan lately? ;)

LordHart

Mysterious Cities of Gold was awesome. My brother downloaded the first episode off of KaZaA a while ago. And it still rocks. The only problem is that the video quality is a bit shabby, but otherwise okay.

He-Man was always cool, and the new series is okay, mostly because of the Four Horsemen's redone character designs. I watched the old movie the other day with Dolph Lungdren in it, shame that they set it on Earth. Could've been much, much better in my opinion.

Anybody remember Nikki the Viking? Or of course, the old 70's Spiderman or Hulk cartoons?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk