Conspiracy of Songo

Started by fidodido, Sun 07/09/2003 02:01:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Hearts

Nevermind I finished the game. It's Great! :-*

BerserkerTails

Great game, but I need some help!!!

Spoiler
How the heck do I write Wally's name on the form??? I can't find ANYTHING to write it down with!
[close]

Thanks in advance! And thanks for the great game!
I make music.

Gilbert

Spoiler

You DON'T need anything to write it with, just click on where you should write the name. Also, make sure that you REALLY know you have to write his name (read the notice AND talk with him).
[close]

BerserkerTails

Yeah, I figured that out and beat the game.

Pretty good!
I make music.

Joacim Andersson

Some help please...
Spoiler
I've put the optic fiber in to the ventilation system, but when I turn the TV on it just display the Cam logo. What must I do to see what's going on in lab 3?
[close]

xristianna

Spoiler
can you please tell me why cant i find the park or the bar? She wont leave the place
[close]

Gilbert

Joacim:
Spoiler
Do some pixel hunting, in the montor screen, there's a small swidth on the plug of the cable.
[close]

xristianna:
Spoiler
Hmmm had you looked at everythings yet? newspaper? Notice board?
[close]

Xristianna

Spoiler
How do I get into Victor's office? I know that the M cap is in there and I have a key from the Recycler and a paperclip, but it doesn't work! Victor does not answer the phone. What should I do?
[close]

Thanx in advance, the game is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!

Christianna

Xristianna

ok just ignore my previous post, it is difficult to think after 00:00!!

Mysti

Hi!

Spoiler
I seem to be stuck on the quiz. I know my answers are correct except for the clown one. Can anyone help?
[close]

Gilbert

Heh that was an annoying part of the game.

Spoiler

Just relax, go somewhere else and find someone to talk, you'll know the correct answers evently
[close]

Spoiler

Go to the bar and talk with the old drunk about the quiz.
[close]

Spoiler

When you do the quiz, answer them ALL WRONG.
[close]

EKM

hehehehe, graphics look friendly.

Good stuff, I'm gonna play it right now..

MillsJROSS

I played the game through to the end.

I enjoyed your graphics. Very unique. Your characters weren't as good as the background, but I couldn't do any better. I think the bar backround was my favorite, too (as someone mentioned it earlier).

The music you chose for the game worked well, and was catchy, but not so catchy it was annoying.

The dialog, in some places, had some mistakes, but most of it was pretty good.

I liked you inventory gui, and your options gui. Also, the interaction/look at mouse thing was very easy to learn.

The puzzles were all logical (for an adventure game), and I don't feel I ever lost site as to what I was supposed to be doing.

All in all, I think this was a very enjoyable game. Can't wait to see more from you.

-MillsJROSS

Just a person

Now.....
Spoiler
I've gotten the discount for the concert but when I try giving it to the guard, she would say "It might come in handy later"
[close]
Help? Please?? X_X

Gilbert

Spoiler
DID you write his name on some kind of form and put it in some appropiate place first?
[close]

Kairus

An excellent game, I must say, excellent work. I haven't played your previous game but if it's as good as this one then it's really woth a try. 8)
I don't know if it just happens to me, but I found a lot of sprite-centering bugs that happen in the game. When Shila raises her hand or something the sprite moves oddly to a position where it shouldn't be, like her feet are placed five or six pixels far from their original position and they come back when the animation ends. I have had that kind of problems when developing my own game and I solved them by centering all sprites when drawing them (adding blank columns on the left or the right side of the sprite).
There's a little bug in the harbour scene, when the ticket vendor arrives you can still go behind the desk and then the baselines seem to be messed up as Shila stands in front of the vendor but behind his hands, check it out.
Spoiler
I really liked the story, but I found it quite difficult to find out that I needed to answer all the questions wrong, it made sense afterwards, but if I hadn't read it I'll probably wouldn't have guessed it. Besides this, everything seems perfect.
[close]
Excellent work, fidodido.
Download Garfield today!

DOWNLOADINFOWEBSITE

fidodido

Thanks a lot, Kairus!  ;)

I'm really glad you enjoyed the game. About the animation, you are totally right, and I will use your centering tip in my next game. Regarding the walkable-area, I noticed it before I released the game, but I guess I didn't do enough to fix it, although I'm sure I disabled the walkable-area after the vendor shows up. I'll check it soon. Thanks for mentioning it.

Spoiler
About the job interview: the manager (Kareem) said that Nelson Kappy worked there once, so it makes sense to ask Nelson how HE passed the test. If Kareem said just that Nelson worked there, it would have been too obvious, so I preferred mentioning Nelson's name among other irrelevant people who worked there.
[close]

Kairus

Spoiler
You're right, when I read Nelson Kappy I thought that I knew that name but I couldn't remember who he was, so I totally forgot to ask him. So, that puzzle is well designed, too. :)
[close]
Download Garfield today!

DOWNLOADINFOWEBSITE

Gilbert

Spoiler

Actually when I played the game, I noticed that name already, but never thought of anything about it, so I tried and tried, and I had exhausted the combinations, in 30 times or so  (I'm sure I had answered some of the questions correctly, but I have no idea about any of those US related or sports related ones..., so by exhausting combinations I didn't try other answers for the ones I know...), so I eventally gave up and walked somewhere else and found the solution...
[close]

...Am I too foolish or not?

I was mildly annoyed at that moment, but I'll say it's one of the clever bits in this games that make it so fun to play. Great game. :D

Kairus

Spoiler

Hehe, exactly the same thing happened to me, Gilbot, but seems that I forgot exactly to ask Nelson Kappy, so I had to read the solution given in this thread.
[close]
:P
Download Garfield today!

DOWNLOADINFOWEBSITE

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk