The Devil's Shroud part 2

Started by snowdog, Sun 12/06/2005 12:38:49

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshinegold

The first time at the Abbay, all I could do was:

Spoiler
change into habit, walk around, got plum, visited the church, looked at the tools, and found out there is a lost key for a drawer in the cell
[close]

Before coming back to mainland, was there something else I had to do???

I came back to mainland, went to shops, house, basilica, room and nothing new happened.  I even tried the park but there I don't want to get lost.

Went back to boat but cannot use it.

Can anyone help ???

peter

Quote from: sunshinegold on Tue 14/06/2005 16:35:11
The first time at the Abbay, all I could do was:

Spoiler
change into habit, walk around, got plum, visited the church, looked at the tools, and found out there is a lost key for a drawer in the cell
[close]

Before coming back to mainland, was there something else I had to do???

I came back to mainland, went to shops, house, basilica, room and nothing new happened.Ã,  I even tried the park but there I don't want to get lost.

Went back to boat but cannot use it.

Can anyone help ???

Need help
Spoiler
Did use a plum in the manger but can't do nothing there ?
Did look at the suitcase in my hotel room and someone stole cloths , take a branchlet from the ground in the hotel room,  talk with the hotelman about the stole cloths.
And now can't use the boat to go back to the church, i walk in Lyon and ???????
[close]

Yvonne

Peter:
Spoiler
If you give to the cow the plum only, it won't eat it - it does not start chewing. You have to give it something else after the plum, so it will eat both.
[close]

Why would you want to make a cow eat a plum?
Spoiler
Have you tried to use the plum on Ketmaier?
[close]

Have you also fed the hen? Where exactly?
Spoiler
An eating hen might make a cow do something?
[close]

As to the problem with using the boat to and from the abbey, I am aware that if when coming from the island to the mainland (beach) you do not land correctly at the landing spot, you won't be able to use the boat again. So, unfortunately, you might have to restart - anyway, let's hope that the game author might sugest a different way around this problem. It is obvious that a lot of people are having it.

peter

Thx Yvonne

yes i did give him the plum but he say ' am not constipated'?
Spoiler

and what give the cow more , i can't take anything more food ?
i thing i must give the hen seed but where are the seed and what to give the cow moreÃ,  or other food

And why can you take a egg in the shed from a closed door (are this a bug to).

and what to do with the bracelet. :)
[close]

Please and say it not in riddels but say what or how - my english are not so good to understand it all :(

peter

Quote from: peter on Wed 15/06/2005 14:38:57
Thx Yvonne

yes i did give him the plum but he say ' am not constipated'?
Spoiler

and what give the cow more , i can't take anything more food ?
i thing i must give the hen seed but where are the seed and what to give the cow moreÃ,  or other food. Do i need to unlock the shed door,  but how.

And why can you take a egg in the shed from a closed door (are this a bug to).

[close]

Please and say it not in riddels but say what or how - my english are not so good to understand it all :(

Yvonne

Peter, Peter... Are you talking to me?!
Spoiler
You must enter the cowshed - there you will find "food" for both the cow and the hen. You are not supposed to get "food" (nor eggs) through the keyhole!
[close]
I am not talking riddles. This is a Hints&Tips Forum, not Walkthroughs Forum.
WARNING: - Complete spoiler!
Spoiler
Climb roof, enter cowshed through hole on roof, take seeds and "forage" (and egg, if you don't have plum yet).
Put plum in manger, then put there forage, then put seeds on the ground in front of cow - it will step back.
[close]

Potch

Spoiler
How do you climb the roof?
[close]

Edit: Never mind
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

marlamoe

Quote from: Potch on Wed 15/06/2005 16:37:32
Spoiler
How do you climb the roof?
[close]

Edit: Never mind

Spoiler
I don't know how to get on the roof, what did you do?
[close]

Just figured it out  ;D

Potch

Spoiler
You have to change out of the robe by clicking on the tree by the boat.  Then go back into the room with the window and climb out from there.  It's kind of a pain actually.
[close]
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

sunshinegold

Quote from: Yvonne on Wed 15/06/2005 15:42:52
Spoiler
You must enter the cowshed - there you will find "food" for both the cow and the hen. You are not supposed to get "food" (nor eggs) through the keyhole!
[close]
Spoiler
Climb roof, enter cowshed through hole on roof, take seeds and "forage" (and egg, if you don't have plum yet).
Put plum in manger, then put there forage, then put seeds on the ground in front of cow - it will step back.
[close]

Yvonne,

I've been trying that over and over again, but I can't get the stupid cow to move.  I have tried putting the seed in front and as close as possible to the cow, but it will not move.   Is there a special place that I have to stand.

Thanks

peter

Quote from: Yvonne on Wed 15/06/2005 15:42:52
Spoiler
[close]

Right But if you don't understand the hints just like me you can give the walkthrough
and when then don't like to read it they don't :)

Spoiler
[close]

sunshinegold

I have tried that but the cow won't move.  The hen has time to eat all the seeds and the stupid cow still won't eat/move.  What I need to know is if there is a special place I have to stand to get the cow moving.  Do I stand in front of the manger, behind the cow, next to the cow....?????  where exactly.  I'm sure that is the trick but I just cannot find the right spot. :-X

marlamoe

Quote from: sunshinegold on Wed 15/06/2005 18:56:21
I have tried that but the cow won't move.Ã,  The hen has time to eat all the seeds and the stupid cow still won't eat/move.Ã,  What I need to know is if there is a special place I have to stand to get the cow moving.Ã,  Do I stand in front of the manger, behind the cow, next to the cow....?????Ã,  where exactly.Ã,  I'm sure that is the trick but I just cannot find the right spot. :-X

Spoiler
I just walked up as close to the cow as I could and started trying to throw the seed.  It wouldn't let me so I took one step back and tried again.  When I got to where I could throw it down, it worked and the cow backed up.  That's the best I can tell you. 
[close]

sunshinegold

Quote from: marlamoe on Wed 15/06/2005 19:36:02
Quote from: sunshinegold on Wed 15/06/2005 18:56:21
I have tried that but the cow won't move.Ã,  The hen has time to eat all the seeds and the stupid cow still won't eat/move.Ã,  What I need to know is if there is a special place I have to stand to get the cow moving.Ã,  Do I stand in front of the manger, behind the cow, next to the cow....?????Ã,  where exactly.Ã,  I'm sure that is the trick but I just cannot find the right spot. :-X

Spoiler
I just walked up as close to the cow as I could and started trying to throw the seed.Ã,  It wouldn't let me so I took one step back and tried again.Ã,  When I got to where I could throw it down, it worked and the cow backed up.Ã,  That's the best I can tell you.Ã, 
[close]

Thanks marlamoe and everyone else that was telling me what to do. 

Spoiler
That stupid cow has been moving since yesterday but I thought it was the cow under the window that was supposed to move.  That cow must have been laughing at me since yesterday.
[close]

I feel more stupid than that stupid cow now :-[

Could anyone do anything in the cell.

sunshinegold

For everyone who is stuck with the boat problem after coming back from Abbay, you have to land very, very close to the rock/bush.  I tried getting back in the boat and it did work. :)

grandma

does anyone know how to follow father guiseppi?

marlamoe

Spoiler
I have been in the cell and read the journal, but now I am completely stuck.  What is the next move?
[close]

sunshinegold

Did anyone else notice that someone (red sweater) is hiding behind statue in Place Bellecour ??? You have to pay attention otherwise you will miss him. Ã, I saw him walking towards subway but did not see him anymore.

sunshinegold

Quote from: marlamoe on Wed 15/06/2005 22:31:12
Spoiler
I have been in the cell and read the journal, but now I am completely stuck.Ã,  What is the next move?
[close]

Which journal ???  I tried opening the night table without success.
The Top is locked and nothing happened with the door underneath.

marlamoe

Quote from: sunshinegold on Wed 15/06/2005 22:35:13
Quote from: marlamoe on Wed 15/06/2005 22:31:12
Spoiler
I have been in the cell and read the journal, but now I am completely stuck.Ã,  What is the next move?
[close]

Which journal ???Ã,  I tried opening the night table without success.
The Top is locked and nothing happened with the door underneath.

Spoiler
There is a key in one of the shrouds still hanging on the line
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk