The Devil's Shroud part 2

Started by snowdog, Sun 12/06/2005 12:38:49

Previous topic - Next topic

TassieDevil

Quote from: Potch on Thu 16/06/2005 23:24:04
I can't believe how much trouble I'm having.Ã,  i just can't seem to figure ay of this out on my own....

Spoiler
Ã,  The is a nice bird flying over the to the boat - read next spoiler if you want to
[close]
Spoiler
Ã,  Use the recorder if the bird is in the left corner
[close]

peter

Follow Guiseppe

Spoiler
hide behind the house left/up screen. not the house when you come in that screen. When he walk up and out the screen walk up and left to the door.
then fast to other screen, click left in the crack and not to fast that you past him its just timing!
save the game in all screens so you have not to start over. I don't know when you lost him or he see you where to get a other change to follow him ?

Click the walkman on the bird and he record it

and thx TassieDevil i try it with the birdcall
[close]

TassieDevil

Quote from: peter on Thu 16/06/2005 23:56:52
Follow Guiseppe

Spoiler
hide behind the house left/up screen. not the house when you come in that screen.

Yes this is the house with the funny face next to the steep flight of stairs. I see him walking up - but I can't move, my cursor is an hourglass for 6 seconds - then he turns around and sees me. He is not around in the next screen - with the door - but in the one after - same story, sad :(
[close]

grandma

thank you peter for info on following father.  my trouble was not being fast enough to get in doorway. finally got it.   can you tell me how to hide hints.  i may be able to help someone along the way.  you seem to be able to get this game play figured out quickly.  thanks again. 

maggie

Thanks Peter, I finally managed to shadow Guiseppe. I hadn't thought about saving Ã, as I went along so Iwas starting from scratch each time. It's tricky with the timing though,
but am stuck again
Spoiler
How do I enter the mouth on the golden head? I know its to do with the curious shape in the park but I can't find a place where it might be. It looks like the heads in the church and does that knob in the drawer have anything to do with it?
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

peter

Maggie

i need light to make a picture from the 2 symbols in the church ( i think ?)

i did take the torch but ??

TassieDevil did you find the light :)

And grandma  to hide
first type "
Spoiler
' (not the ") and type what you want to write and close it with
[close]

but i say always why hide because all looks for the answer and when they don't want hints they don't look here :)

peter

Quote from: peter on Fri 17/06/2005 01:37:44

Maggie

i need light to make a picture from the 2 symbols in the church ( i think ?)

i did take the torch but ??

TassieDevil did you find the light :)

And grandmaÃ,  to hide
first type "
Spoiler
' (not the ") and type what you want to write and close it with
[close]

but i say always why hide because all looks for the answer and when they don't want hints they don't look here :)

(
Spoiler
type text and close with
[close]
)   don't use the ()

Joyce

To hide text

[*hide] type your text [*/hide]Ã,  without the *

peter

when i try to write how to hide the text it hide the text:)

Spoiler
i did get the pencil from the book in the cell . You need the anchor from the boat to get in the cell , use it with the broken lamp in the screen with the cow. now iam stuck
[close]

mags_don

ok just started this game today and i see you all talkin about getting a plum..i see the plum tree but cant get one?? am i missin something? thanks for any help.

grandma

the 2 ugly faces in the church?  if you use your notebook on them a page comes out of the notebook.  pen seems to tear the paper and pencil has no point.  seems to me we have to sharpen the pencil.  i do not think the flashlight is used here.  but i think we need copies of these faces to compare. 

peter

mags_don

you need a egg to throw to the plum.

Spoiler
climb on the roof from the window with the habits and go in the hole in the roof from the shed
[close]

willemj

Grandma,

Spoiler
Remember there is a bottle of wine in the shed with the eggs and food.
It (or some part of it) might be useful.
[close]

ida

Hi, Im start at the start.

Spoiler
Have just discovered bracelet that has Strahov on it.
[close]

though not sure where to go from there?

Yvonne

Ida:
You can't do anything with the bracelet for some time.
You have to find your way to the Abbey.
How? You cannot walk there, so you have to use the boat.
For doing that you have to get rid of the fisherman. As far as I remember there have been hints in this thread about this.

grandma

Quote from: willemj on Fri 17/06/2005 11:45:57
Grandma,

Spoiler
Remember there is a bottle of wine in the shed with the eggs and food.
It (or some part of it) might be useful.
[close]
willemj- thanks, could not figure that out. 

JG0630

Stuck at the beginning....dream stage 
Spoiler
I have the key but I can't figure out how to get to the lock.  When I try standing in front of the door it says I can't reach, yet I can't find anywhere the lock is "reachable" from
[close]

Potch

AAAHhhh.

I must be mentally challenged or something.

Spoiler
Ã, I still can't record the bird voice. Ã, I had tried the bird by the boat before, but couldn't get anything to happen. Ã, I'm back there again, and I tried using the recorder on the bird, and STILL nothing is happening. Ã, What am I doing wrong? Ã, 
[close]
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

Potch

JG...

Spoiler
There's a screen where the door is on it's side.  That's where you need to be to open it.  I think it's right before the screen where the door is upright, but I don't remember for sure.
[close]
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

JG0630

Thx Potch....JUST found it  :)

Quote from: Potch on Fri 17/06/2005 15:48:23
JG...

Spoiler
There's a screen where the door is on it's side.Ã,  That's where you need to be to open it.Ã,  I think it's right before the screen where the door is upright, but I don't remember for sure.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk