The Devil's Shroud part 2

Started by snowdog, Sun 12/06/2005 12:38:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Maggie

Has anyone managed to enter the mouth of the golden head yet? I've got as far as
Spoiler
putting the pictures of the heads in church on computer, its says the diferences are the level between nose and mouth but when I go back to park I can't do anything new. Is there something I'm missing? Also there's a magnify button on the computer but I can't magnify anything. Do I need to?
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Wretched

Maggie,
Spoiler
Yes you also need to take a photograph of the park by using the camera on the telescope and then merge this with the merged rubbings then zoom in on fountain part.
[close]

peter

Quote from: Maggie on Fri 17/06/2005 17:55:27
Has anyone managed to enter the mouth of the golden head yet? I've got as far as
Spoiler
putting the pictures of the heads in church on computer, its says the diferences are the level between nose and mouth but when I go back to park I can't do anything new. Is there something I'm missing? Also there's a magnify button on the computer but I can't magnify anything. Do I need to?
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
How did you get the pictures ?

peter

Quote from: Potch on Fri 17/06/2005 15:46:07
AAAHhhh.

I must be mentally challenged or something.

Spoiler
Ã, I still can't record the bird voice. Ã, I had tried the bird by the boat before, but couldn't get anything to happen. Ã, I'm back there again, and I tried using the recorder on the bird, and STILL nothing is happening. Ã, What am I doing wrong? Ã, 
[close]

yes that are good. click it when you hear the call

I think you have record it but i say nothing. When you look at the walkman it say record  birdcall ?

maggie

Peter,Ã,  to get the pictures you need to
Spoiler
take rubbings of the heads in church(use notebook and burnt cork), then photograph them
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

peter

Quote from: maggie on Fri 17/06/2005 22:10:05
Peter,Ã,  to get the pictures you need to
Spoiler
take rubbings of the heads in church(use notebook and burnt cork), then photograph them
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
Thx maggie

Spoiler
i have compare 3 pictures and the fountain are missing the  end ??
[close]

peter

Iam in Praag thanks all for the help :)

maggie

I'm going round in circles in the labrynth.  How do I open the crypt door? Am I missing an item or is there some order to go round the labrynth?

Willemj

Maggie,

To open the the crypt door you must light the torches in all 16 rooms.
but... whenever you enter room whitch is already lit all torches will go out.
So you must plan your journey through the maze carfully. The most important thing is where to start.

maggie

Thanks Willemj. managed to complete this part. Really looking forward to part 3

cittymom

Is there a step I have missed somewhere?
Spoiler
I am unable to pick up the pencil beside the journal in the monk's cell.  Also, I am unable to interact with the wine bottle or cork.   I have tried to make a rubbing with the pen and note paper, but unable to try it with the pencil as someone else mentioned before.    Is there something else I need to do??
[close]

passer-by

I'm still at the cow, I've seen your hints about how to move it, but I can;t figure out what to do when it actually moves!! He can't walk on the left, he doesn;t want to touch manger....

Wretched

cp ,
Spoiler
Trick is to move the cow WHILE it is eating a plum and some fodder.
[close]

passer-by

Quote from: TassieDevil on Fri 17/06/2005 00:16:04
Quote from: peter on Thu 16/06/2005 23:56:52
Follow Guiseppe

Spoiler
hide behind the house left/up screen. not the house when you come in that screen.

Yes this is the house with the funny face next to the steep flight of stairs. I see him walking up - but I can't move, my cursor is an hourglass for 6 seconds - then he turns around and sees me. He is not around in the next screen - with the door - but in the one after - same story, sad :(
[close]
Spoiler
I've been trying to follow the father for some time now, but my cursor refuses to cooperate. I 've written down the positions, saved at each screen , had another saved game when I start following...he always sees me because there  is no way to bypass the cursor and move!!
[close]

JG0630

Spoiler
how do I get the picture onto my computer?
[close]

Quote from: Yvonne on Tue 14/06/2005 13:53:02
Peter:
Spoiler
Yes, you need a special kind of fish. The fisherman said he belonged to a club. Maybe the pin can tell you what kind of a club it is.
[close]

The pin is very small.Ã,  And you can't take it to have a good look at it.. But maybe...
Spoiler
you can take a picture of it?
[close]

JG0630

Nevermind

Quote from: marlamoe on Wed 15/06/2005 22:36:20
Quote from: sunshinegold on Wed 15/06/2005 22:35:13
Quote from: marlamoe on Wed 15/06/2005 22:31:12
Spoiler
I have been in the cell and read the journal, but now I am completely stuck.Ã,  What is the next move?
[close]

Which journal ???Ã,  I tried opening the night table without success.
The Top is locked and nothing happened with the door underneath.

Spoiler
There is a key in one of the shrouds still hanging on the line
[close]

TassieDevil

Quote from: cp on Mon 20/06/2005 11:37:19
Quote from: TassieDevil on Fri 17/06/2005 00:16:04
Quote from: peter on Thu 16/06/2005 23:56:52
Follow Guiseppe

Spoiler
hide behind the house left/up screen. not the house when you come in that screen.

Yes this is the house with the funny face next to the steep flight of stairs. I see him walking up - but I can't move, my cursor is an hourglass for 6 seconds - then he turns around and sees me. He is not around in the next screen - with the door - but in the one after - same story, sad :(
[close]
Spoiler
I've been trying to follow the father for some time now, but my cursor refuses to cooperate. I 've written down the positions, saved at each screen , had another saved game when I start following...he always sees me because thereÃ,  is no way to bypass the cursor and move!!
[close]
CP,
Spoiler
I had the same problem, and it was the fact I missed out on the first bit to hide, the father saw me - it doesn't have an effect straight away, but later the cursor freezes.
Make sure you hide behind the stairs, next to the door on the first screen. If you do it right he is actually ducking below the the little wall. Then follow through the next screen - and then the house bit will work. Good look. To restart him chasing take the train up and walk all the way down... you don't have to hide until the steps bit.
[close]

JClarke641

Manger

I guess I could have asked my question here.  Sorry J.C.

ida

Hi, can anyone please tell me how to get further in the Tete D'Or?

Any direction I go to I get message that I will get lost.

Spoiler
Tried to use wallet on offering box but nothing happened. Im trying to get 20cent coin
[close]

Potch

Spoiler
Ok, I'm STILL trying to record the bird voice.  can anyone help?
[close]
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk