The Devil's Shroud part 2

Started by snowdog, Sun 12/06/2005 12:38:49

Previous topic - Next topic

passer-by

Quote from: Mariela on Sun 03/07/2005 02:53:48
Hi!

I'm stuck trying to get the book fom the bookstand. I've used the tape with the bird call - but still can't get the book.
Also, I tried to reverse the bird call with the computer; but still can't get the book.

Can someone help me, please? :)
Spoiler
You need to throw the book on the ground. There is a nail on the right leg of the table, you need to remove it an dpick the book when it falls
[close]

Mariela

Thanks!
Ã,  I tried and it works!
Ã,  Ã, :)

jane

Helllllllllloooooooooooo!  There must be someone who can give me some hints on the labyrinth to the crypt.  I am going insane going round and round in circles. ;D

cittymom

Jane,
Spoiler
I drew a little grid like what is showing in the book. I planned a route that would make the crypt door room the 16th room in which I lit the torch.  Maybe this might help.
[close]

jane

Huge thanks cittymom........I finally worked that one out. 

I'm in the crypt and gather I have to move numbers around - but how - nothing moves what I interract with the numbers, boxes etc. How do you move a number?

passer-by

Quote from: jane on Sun 03/07/2005 17:32:38
Huge thanks cittymom........I finally worked that one out.Ã, 

I'm in the crypt and gather I have to move numbers around - but how - nothing moves what I interract with the numbers, boxes etc. How do you move a number?
Spoiler
They only move if the space next to them is empty, one space at a time. You have to use the boxes on top to help you move the numbers...
[close]

jane

I thought there may have been a bug or something because I couldn't get anything to move, reloaded it again and it works fine - wierd!

Spoiler
Have made up a date from the book (today Lyon) but nothing happens - should something happen or do I have to rearrange them in different way then shown in the book?[\hide]
[close]

passer-by

Quote from: jane on Sun 03/07/2005 19:51:58
Spoiler
Have made up a date from the book (today Lyon) but nothing happens - should something happen or do I have to rearrange them in different way then shown in the book?[\hide]
[close]
Spoiler
You have toÃ,  click on the face (or is it the numbers?) afterwards.Then he says he must leave immediately.
[close]

jane

Thanks it must be my computer because I had to reload it again to get it to work.

Can't wait for part 3 ;D

ida

Hello, unfortunately Im still stuck near the start and wondered if anyone could please help me with where the fisherman is?

Havent been able to do anything with telescope either   ???

jane

Spoiler
Have you used the taxi yet to go to the Abbey...the telescope needs a coin, which may be found in the church[\hide]
[close]

ida

great! thank you, Im well on my way now!

autowil

Spoiler
I stuck at the train.. I sit at the only seat, when the father alight, he saw me.. What to do to prevent him from seeing me??
[close]

cittymom

autowil,
Spoiler
Did you pick up newspaper at some point?  Try using it after you sit down in the seat. 
[close]

ida

Burnt Cork...

Spoiler
tried to do the rubbing with paper and pen and obviously the paper tore. But when I click on the cork, he says he doesnt need it.

Also, the monk's cell is now locked with the police away so cannot get pencil
[close]

Have I missed something please?  ???

jane

Spoiler
if I remember right you need to burn the cork first[\hide]
[close]

Lost

Well I've followed Father Guiseppe all the way to the train.  I've read in an earlier post to read the newspaper, so he doesn't see you.  Where's the newspaper???  I can't find it so he always see's me.  Txs in advance!

cittymom

Lost...
Spoiler
The newpaper is from the newspaper stand beside the fish market
[close]

Lost

Txs Cittimom, curses, does that mean I have to start all over again, to get back to this point with the paper?

ida

Thank you Jane, though...

Spoiler
cannot pick up the cork and Im clicking right on it, not the bottle. Also I tried to burn the cork with my lighter but nothing happened.
[close]

Im wondering if I have left an action out somewhere and I now cannot pick up the cork?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk