Ongoing Comic

Started by esper, Fri 09/09/2005 07:32:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Revan

Quote from: esper on Fri 03/02/2006 06:23:45
Okay, this time, but you're supposed to wait five frames. I'm just happy this thing is taking back off again.

Ah yes.... sorry forgot that part :-\, So can I post a new one on the 5th or 6th new frame?

esper

Yeah. It's highly subjective, so 5th or 6th doesn't really matter... Just as long as people are posting.
This Space Left Blank Intentionally.

Revan

come on guys.......... I want to be able to advance the story.......

MrBen

so im not allowed to post one right?

esper

Yours was only posted three ago, so no, but I'll post something and then you can, okay? THIS SPOT RESERVED.

sergiocornaga

I think that rule should be modified, as few others are really entering. But not by much... maybe only one post less.

Bluke4x4

bush_monkey

Tutter and Joey's history

Re-reading through the early comics, the tax guy's name is Walter. So is his name now Walter Tutter?

*edited to 640x480

Mozesh

I here by reserve the next spot!

Squinky

Then me. Can I do that?

esper

Yes, you can.

Thanks, Bushmonkey, for your awesomely drawn additions to the contest. There is the 640x480 rule for a reason though. Some people can't view the entire page width that you've drawn, and it throws the whole thread off balance. I really like your frame, but is there any way you can reduce it's width to at least match the width restrictions of an average computer monitor? Maybe do away with some of the white space between Sally and Walter, and bring whatever the tied-up guy's name is between two of their heads...

bush_monkey

oopps! Totally forgot about the 640x480 rule  ::), I'm off to work right now but I'll modify it tonight.

Mozesh

Arg my tablet is going crazy, hopefully it'll be up within a few hours...

EDIT:

Better said it is up within the hour...
It's a quicky didn't wanna keep anyone waiting any longer...

Squinky

Drawing right now....

The little sign at the bottom says "Slippery Surface".

Revan

Here you go...

biothlebop

Hell is like Tetris, make sure that you fit.

bush_monkey

FrogMarch

bush_monkey

Hey Esper, would it be at all possible to relax the rules? I mean, if the comic hasnt been updated in over a week I reckon it should be up for grabs to anyone. We don't want it stagnating, do we? ....Not that it's going anywhere great right now but it could be steered back quite easily.

Anyway, that's my two cents  ;D

Grapefruitologist

Errr, I don't really know the rules about reserving and everything, but can I reserve the spot? We drew a picture already, we just need to finish it.
We, as in, me and my brothers.
And I agree with bush_monkey-this will eventually die out if you keep the rules that strict. There just aren't enough people. This is just for fun, it's not like a competition with a $1000 reward or anything. In things like this, I'd almost say there should be NO rules, as people just come here to goof around and draw some pictures. If anybody complains about something, then you can make a rule about it. Otherwise, I really don't see the need for so many rules that we can't even remember them all.

UPDATE: We're DONE!

Sorry for all the silly jokes, heh
(\ _ /)
(o.o )
(>< )
This is Bunny
Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IIO2qpSsUTA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rg-p7xaeYes

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk