Q&A Session, a game for the bored

Started by Dan_N, Fri 09/02/2007 19:06:55

Previous topic - Next topic

monkey0506

Blue.

How well can you type with your nose while your eyes are closed?

Alynn

ghydbuiklhd

What will the next question be?

m0ds

monkey0506

Quote from: m0ds on Tue 13/02/2007 14:29:24
What was the last question?

"What will the next question be?"

Next question: Why is this SPAM thread still even open? :=

Da_Elf

because it makes people smile (except you it seems hehe)

What exactly is spam made of?

Jon

Pig Sh*t

How many people are there in the world EXACTLY?

FSi++

What have I got in my pocket?

monkey0506

Noooo! Someone posted the wrong answer before me!

Quote from: Da_Elf on Tue 13/02/2007 14:45:24
because it makes people smile (except you it seems hehe)

What exactly is spam made of?

The correct answer is:

Quote from: SPAM.comWhat is SPAM® made of?
SPAM® Classic is made of just a few simple ingredients. Ham, pork, sugar, salt, water, a little potato starch, and a mere
hint of sodium nitrite to help SPAM® keep its color. Sounds delicious, and it is.

But seeing as I was beaten to the punch...6.42 billion. People. In the world. Exactly.

What was the point in Jon using profanity if he's just going to censor himself anyway?

[EDIT:]

Arg! Beaten again by FSi!!!

So...You've got Jews in your pocket. Three and a half Jewish men...and 2 Jewish women.\

What was the point in Jon using profanity if he's just going to censor himself anyway?

Jon

I'm just trying to impress the ags communityÃ,  :)

What would monkey_05_06 like for valentines day... ;)

monkey0506

Amber (a girl I know, not the hardened sap you @$$h@t).*

Will you turn 27 within the next 50 years?

*Just trying to impress the AGS community...:P

Akatosh

Nope.

Why is the USSR always the evil force?

Dan_N

Quote from: Akatosh on Tue 13/02/2007 15:44:41Why is the USSR always the evil force?
'Cos all major computer games are done by the westerners. And also, because it was a pretty bad country...

Why was I born in this two-bit country?

EagerMind

It's a long story that begins all the back to when the first creature pulled itself out of the oceans and took its first breath. Actually, it may go back even farther ....

Why do people who hate this thread so much keep posting to it, wondering when it's going to be locked, yet still play by the rules? :)

Da_Elf

Quote from: EagerMind on Tue 13/02/2007 19:50:19
It's a long story that begins all the back to when the first creature pulled itself out of the oceans and took its first breath. Actually, it may go back even farther ....

Why do people who hate this thread so much keep posting to it, wondering when it's going to be locked, yet still play by the rules? :)

It's a long story that begins all the back to when the first creature........hehehehe

now why did i just do that?

Dan_N

Quote from: Da_Elf on Tue 13/02/2007 19:54:58now why did i just do that?
'Cos you were bored and saw this as the perfect opportunity to be funny.

Who is Carmen Sandiego and why does she keep hiding?

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

That's TWO questions! I choose to say why she keeps hiding.

Because in doing so she's amassed quite a fortune to herself with all the Carmen Sandiego merchandise, and is getting ready for a red-hot affair with Arsène Lupin.

If a mystery were being investigated by Poirot, Miss Marple, Holmes and Maigret, who'd find the culprit first?
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

vict0r

MacGyver!

On a scale from 1 to 10, how much does a needle through the testicle hurt?

Dan_N

Quote from: vict0r on Tue 13/02/2007 21:33:21On a scale from 1 to 10, how much does a needle through the testicle hurt?
The number that would answer that question would be so astronomically huge that it would not be contained in any one single Universe.

WTF?!

ManicMatt

FTW!!

If Coca Cola made a diet cola drink that tasted EXACTLY the same as normal Coke, would they release it?  ;)

EagerMind

Maybe they already have, and we've just been duped all this time that we're drinking regular Coke!

Why did the duck walk into the synagogue?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk