Nelly Cootalot

Started by marlamoe, Tue 06/03/2007 23:51:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Nostradamus

help:

Spoiler
how do I get the Pirates Oath?
I believe I might need to enter the toilet at the bar first, but I have no money to donate. So how do I get the oath? giver me the whole process please
[close]

Jon

The oath I believe is :
Spoiler
The graffiti on the wall of the pub, I think you have to ask around and pick up a book before you can do this though
[close]

Nostradamus

I already talked with everyone and nothing new has poped up in conversations. I have a book but can't think of anything to do with it.

Jon

Have you
Spoiler
Read it? used it? Placed item on Nelly? Used item with grafitti? try these
[close]

Nostradamus

Jon, sounds like you're just giving general advice on how to act in an adventure game...

anyway:
Spoiler
looking at it and using it doesn't make her read it, can't use ANY item on Nelly (she doesn't have a hotspot) and using the book on everybody in the game doesn't advance anything. Do I have the right book?  it's about birds. Nelly doesn't want to take the other books from the bin and doesn't want the Widebeard book
[close]

sthomannch

Nostradamus
Spoiler

I also had problems, but you can look in the inventory (with verb coin) or use an inventory item. BTW: The book about the birds is useful when presented to a bird.
[close]

Nostradamus

I know about the verb coin.... sheesh. I'm seeing THIS particular item doesn't so anything with said actions.
Also
Spoiler
I haven't encountered any birds
[close]

sthomannch

Nostradamus
Spoiler

bang and olufsen host a pirate bird in their shop. Discuss various themes with him/her, show items, consult the bird every now and then
[close]

Nostradamus

Thanks, finally a clear answer!
I totally forgot about that bird...

Nostradamus

OK, I made some progress now I got the pass but I can't enter both locations in the island. What do I do next?

sthomannch

I assume
Spoiler

you are talking about the cave and the gate on the small island past the gate. You cannot enter the first gate, but you can knock on a window and get further advice. Help them so they can get rid of the monkey at the cave.
[close]

Nostradamus

OK did that, now:
Spoiler
how do I win the rigged Ducks game?   how do I get the lingerie to the Baroness in exchange for the pink underwear?
[close]

drooler

how do i get pirates oath?

Kaos101

Nostradamus,
Spoiler
To win the duck game, you must replace the current silver hook on the stick with the ihook, which you can get at O & B's. After that, you just have to pick up the stick and use it to hook the ducks onto the hook(just clicking the loops above their heads will do it.
[close]

drooler
Spoiler
The pirates Oath is written onto the wall outside the bar. You need to retrieve the diction book from the lone grave in front of the Baron's house, then decode the message
[close]

Nostradamus

Kaos101, but:
Spoiler
I don't have the daalars to buy the iHook!
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Kaos101

Nostra,
Spoiler
you have to request the two daaldars from the lephrachan at the wall.
[close]

Nostradamus

no, it costs 700 daalders... how do I get that?

Kaos101

Spoiler
Use one of the daalders to get into the Rogue Gallery at the bar. take one of the postcards from the corner of the painting(as well as the mustache on the skeleton, but for a different reason). Offer the post card to them, and they will say it needs to be signed. Do that yourself with the quill, then give it to them
[close]

paolo

Hm, I've read more than I wanted to know in the spoilers, but am stuck...

Spoiler

I need to buy the Saucy Sue but have no money.

I know that I need a voucher, but only because I've read about it in the spoilers. My question is not "Where can I can find it?" but "What do I need to do in the game at this point in order to find out that I need a voucher?"

Inventory: shovel, map, book, rock, quill, phrase book, tattoo, drink (Blackbeard's rum, but I can swap that for something else), cat burglar, pass, flag blueprint, iHook, rainbow scarf, moustache.
[close]

Thanks.

Nostradamus

OK done that, now:

Spoiler
how do I get the lingerie for the Baroness to exchange it for her pink underwear for the flag?
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk