Colouring Ball (11/10/2008 - 21/10/2008)

Started by Gilbert, Sat 11/10/2008 16:18:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilbert

Today, after you woke up in the morning, you headed for the washroom as usual, but nearly stepped on an unfamiliar object in the following shape...

Rules:

No colour limit.

You can interpret the above in whatever shape you like. You may just colour the shape or just do it with an outline.

The shape may be flipped and/or rotated, and small details (like capes or masks) may be added, but the shape should still be recognisable. 

Backgrounds are optional, and because of the theme it may not be interesting anyway as it should be the washroom floor.

An object that provides a shocking moment is a plus!

Ghost

Crivvens! I stumbled over...

x2

... a midget iguana in mauve slippers singing Au Claire De La Lune from some sheet music at the top of its voice!!!

That makes at least 3 shocking elements!

Shape not altered at all, only rotated and then flipped horizontally, and I left a small gap at the upper right corner of the "sheet"... I added the note key though. Nine or ten colours, I think.

toonaholic

100%
200%

EEEGATS!!! I stepped on poor Mr. Snuggles, my neighbors cat. he must have come in through the Laundry chute again.  Good thing I am already in the wash room, hopefully I can get that darnded foot print off his noggin'.  I sure hope this instills a little fear in him so he will stop lovin' all up on my legs every time I step out my front door.

densming

Hey, even Link has to go sometimes!

Domino

Oddysseus

Dualnames

Quote from: densming on Sun 12/10/2008 15:15:16
Hey, even Link has to go sometimes!

Hilarious.. got to love the kittens though.

Edited by mod: Please don't quote whole post with images. :)
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

DoUn2u

x200

The original image was rotated once ccw.

Oh my! I've stepped on a fairy! I knew I should have gotten rid of those mushrooms growing in the shower mould. Now they've gone and made a fairy circle. I hope the little thing's ok.
The road to hell is paved with adjectives.

Gilbert

Nice little entries. :)

Still one day left!

Gilbert

Alright, I think it's time to end this round. :)

Unfortunately, as much as people like to have trophies and comments, I am really too busy to do this at this moment. So, no trophies or comments. Sorry.  :-[

The winner is Ghost (again)!1!

So, pick your topic and start the next round. :D

Ghost

It was a pleasure to participate, and I will set up the next one as soon as possible. Thanks a lot!

IndieBoy

Another ghost post to host  ;D Sadly I missed this one but great entries guys
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Domino

I always like the outlines that ghost comes up with.  Should be another fun Ball.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk