Space Quest XII - Vohaul's Revenge II

Started by DrSlash, Wed 07/04/2010 09:13:10

Previous topic - Next topic

neon

Even if the beginning is english, the text labels while sitting in the shuttle are russian, so I can't read them. How do I enter the right coordinates?

DrSlash

sorry, I'll fix it right now.

EDIT: wait, you mean codes in timepod? They are not russian. It's a non-existing xenonian language

PS my advice about coordinates: you should be very attentive while you are reading a briefing in dialogs

neon

Oh my god, I thought it's cyrillic... it isn't, it's just alien. ;-)

DrSlash

DrSlash

to neon
omg I've just found out that ALL texts in timepod ARE REALLY in russian... wtf I thought that I've translated them...

Sslaxx

Quote from: DrSlash on Sat 29/01/2011 17:13:20
to neon
omg I've just found out that ALL texts in timepod ARE REALLY in russian... wtf I thought that I've translated them...
Well, at least that's fixable.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Loney Childress

I must be missing something in the bar.  After I get the oil can I can't figure out anything else to do.

DrSlash

do you  have  buckazoid?  you  can  get  it  in  timepod's  large  compartment  at  the  beginning  of  the  game

Loney Childress

Ah, I missed that compartment which was a big deal.

After getting the key card and stepping back out, I think there is a big.  I can't walk at all.

DrSlash

Quote from: Loney Childress on Fri 04/02/2011 16:55:13
I think there is a big.
You mean, bug? I'll probably need a screenshot to figure out what was the reason of this bug

Darth Mandarb

Please post the screenshot via PM instead of in this thread!

DrSlash

I got a bug report about that bug yesterday. I'll fix it and upload fixed version as soon as I'll get some free time.

EDIT: fixed & uploaded

richiestreasure

I managed to play the demo to the end. It's a pretty awesome game, and I really hope the rest of you guys like it! I was a little confused in the Super Computer, and didn't realise I needed the spaceboy to do the scan Vohaul wanted. Maybe that could be explained a bit more. I also liked the use of shuttles and the search program to look for Wilco and the time pod. Maybe the sending of co-ordinates should be explained more to mention the shuttle. That would make it clearer.

DrSlash

I'm glad you liked it :) In completed version SpaceBoy will have more functions (like notebook, mission journal, map, radio, GPS), which will make the gameplay more interesting and easy.

Michael2968

Hi, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the game.  I am however having a problem towards the end of the game when you are in the shuttle and you are typing in estros and then roger wilco.  After I type all of it in and push enter it erases rogers name and if I type it again it erases it again and won't let me go any further in the game. 

Thanks,
Michael

DrSlash

Try typing 'timepod'. Thanks for enjoying the game :)

Michael2968

Quote from: DrSlash on Wed 08/06/2011 08:56:04
Try typing 'timepod'. Thanks for enjoying the game :)

Thanks for your help. I finished the demo and I am looking forward to the full game release.

Michael

ZacksQuest

Aha! I thought someone would take that Space Quest IV joke and make it into reality someday! Just remember: keep the creepy screaming Vohaul and the giant robot. That was the best part. I also want to see how many new and innovative deaths you put in (which is the cornerstone of the Space Quest... er, empire, no pun intended).
Current projects:

ZORK I: THE VGA GRAPHICAL REMAKE (Now with EVEN MORE puzzles, MORE story and character development, and SO MUCH CHEESE!)
Here is the site... yay for advertising!-> http://thegreatundergroundempirevga.webs.com/index.htm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk