Slow couple of months, need a loan

Started by Peder 🚀, Thu 17/04/2014 13:56:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

Hey AGSers, I'm not normally the person to go and ask people for something, but this time I'm really in need.
The last couple of months have been really slow for me and I haven't generated enough money and now I'm without a car (unable to renew my car insurance and road tax needs renewing soon) and unable to pay some of my utility bills.
I've already applied for several benefits but obviously my claims take 14+ days to be reviewed and I might not even get anything or not much.

I'd be very thankful if some of you would be able to loan me some money to most importantly pay my bills, and maybe get my car back on the road or at least to pay a half year road tax (as I haven't got any private property to park it on).
I'm hoping to get my finances back on track by the end of summer so hopefully I'll be able to start returning any money given to me then.

Peder 🚀

I'd like to thank everyone who has helped me out so far, I've managed to pay some important bills with what I've already received which I'm very grateful for!

I've been denied housing/council tax benefits (reason? "You are regarded as a person from abroad").
However with the help I've had so far, and some money on the way from some recent work I should hopefully be able to pay any other upcoming expenses on time (rent/council tax/road tax).

If anyone else are able to help me out more though I'd be very grateful :).

m0ds

I still think you should open up your bundlit system for use. When you're making 10% on bundles you likely won't need loans :)

Peder 🚀

I'm still planning on doing that, and now the AGS Bake Sale II is a nice playground to test the system I've built so far!
It still needs a lot of tweaks etc before I can actually give other people access to it to use though...

But honestly I'm not sure how big of a thing bundl.it really could be, it doesn't seem like that many people are looking for such a system, and some already exists.
But I'm happy to try and find out myself :).

Are you in need of such a system anytime soon? :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk