🏆 AGS Awards 2022 - Awards are over!

Started by cat, Sun 01/01/2023 19:57:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Danvzare

How on earth did I not notice that the date for the ceremony was announced two days ago?  ???
Sometimes I can be as blind as a bat.  (laugh)

I can't wait to attend.

Dualnames

Would people be interested in doing a small test for the new client, on May 20th a Saturday at 18:00 GMT?
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

cat

Personally, I will not be available next Saturday, but a test run is a good idea.

Laura Hunt

Quote from: Dualnames on Wed 17/05/2023 02:22:09Would people be interested in doing a small test for the new client, on May 20th a Saturday at 18:00 GMT?

That would be 20:00 CEST, right? I think that should be fine for me.

Snarky

Ah, yeah. It would be great if you could clarify if by GMT you mean UTC or BST (British Summer Time), @cat.

cat

Quote from: cat on Sun 14/05/2023 19:25:58The ceremony will happen on

27 May at 20:00 BST

@Snarky This is British Summer Time, which should be UTC+1.

About the testrun, this is up to @Dualnames to clarify.

Snarky

Sorry, I should have addressed that question to @Dualnames!

Dualnames

All good, so yes 20:00 CEST, yes!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Dualnames

WELCOME TO THE FIRST TESTING ROUND OF THE AGS AWARDS CEREMONY!!

We're starting at 20:00 CEST TODAY, 20th of May 2023! I'll be around since till 21:00.
Please don't use this version of the client for the day of the awards, but only keep it to test, I'm planning on doing a few fixes down the line!

cat

Wow, the ceremony is going to happen this Saturday already!
We still need a few people to present an award. So if you are going to attend the ceremony and would like to present an award please let us know!

cat

No more presenters? Come on, folks, join the fun! Post either here in the thread or send me a PM.

Dualnames

In case it's not super obvious, I'd love to present ofc, since I'm gonna be doing the ceremony thingies anyway!

cat

Thanks, Dualnames! I thought you might be too busy operating the client.
I put you on the list.

cat

The ceremony will happen tomorrow! I hope everyone will be there.  :)

Danvzare

Quote from: cat on Fri 26/05/2023 13:21:03The ceremony will happen tomorrow! I hope everyone will be there.  :)
I'll try my best to be there, but I may be a little late.  :-D

Nahuel

Just for awareness, which client will be used for the ceremony? Read the thread but couldn't find it so far. Thanks!
Life isn't a game. Let's develop a life-like-game.

cat

I think @Dualnames will post a link to the client that shall be used tomorrow.

Btw, it would be great if someone could inform the people who only frequent the Discord channel about the ceremony.

Kastchey

Hey community!

We could use a couple more presenters, if anyone knows they are able to attend tonight and would like to take more active part in the ceremony. It doesn't take much, and it's fun!
The presenters who already applied, please expect a PM today with details. If there is any specific award you would like to present, let me know and I'll see what I can do :)

Additionally, we are looking for a streamer and someone to record the ceremony.

Thank you!

Stupot

I'm afraid I don't think I'm likely to make it tonight. I'm really behind on sleep as it is and have an early start tomorrow.

Best wishes to all the nominees.

cat

Sorry to hear that, Stupot, though it's fully understandable. I'm not sure if I would be willing to get up at 4 o'clock in the morning to present MAGGIES. So thanks for doing it in the previous years.

And thank for your continuous effort hosting MAGS!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk