🏆 AGS Awards 2022 - Awards are over!

Started by cat, Sun 01/01/2023 19:57:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

There is a client yes, give me some time setting up some last minute things!!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Kastchey

Dear awards presenters, expect your messages with presentation details in about 3 hours from now.

Quote from: Kastchey on Sat 27/05/2023 05:39:18Additionally, we are looking for a streamer and someone to record the ceremony.

Thank you!

I know that Rojo Aventuras will broadcast and comment the AGS Awards tonight. In Spanish.

Kastchey

That works, thanks for the heads up. The ceremony is conducted via chat, so the Spanish commentary shouldn't be a problem to non-Spanish speaking people.

Dualnames

AGS AWARDS CEREMONY CLIENT 2022

There are versions for Mac and Linux, but they are wildly untested. But should work!

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Kastchey

Thanks Duals!

Presenters, please check your private messages for details. Any comments, questions or change requests, let me know - we'll see if we can figure something out.

If there are any last minute presenter volunteers, be sure to let me know - I can still get you your very own 10 on-stage minutes :)

Amir

Please wait until connected  ???

Edit: I got it.
Truly, truly, I say to you, blessed are those who play adventure games, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

cat

Awards are over!

Here are the winners

Best Game Created with AGS
Nightmare Frames

Best Freeware Game Created with AGS
The Witch's Lullaby

Best Writing
Nightmare Frames

Best Character
"Alan Goldberg" from Nightmare Frames

Best Gameplay
Nightmare Frames

Best Background Art
Beyond The Edge Of Owlsgard

Best Character Art

Best Animation

Best Original Music & Sound Design
Nightmare Frames

Best Voice Work
The Excavation of Hob's Barrow

Best Demo
Zid Journey (demo)

Best Non Adventure Game Created with AGS
Snow Problem

Best Short Game
The Witch's Lullaby

Best Programming
Don't Give Up the Cat

Best Puzzles
Nightmare Frames

Congratulations!

CaptainD

Not forgetting:

Best Innovation - EriOo
Lifetime Achievement - Mandle 

;-D

Thanks Antoni, Cat, James et al for a very memorable ceremony!

Also huge thanks to everyone who voted for Snow Problem!

Kini Games

Thanks again to everyone who helped make the event happen. It was my first one and I had a blast. Congrats to all the winners!

Kastchey

Glad you could join us, Kini. Hope to see you again next year :)

Stupot

Congratulations to all the winners!

It sounds like a fun time was had by all. I look forward to watching the video playback.

eri0o

Thank you for all the people who voted in don't give up the cat and all the work out in the ceremony! It was a great time! :)

LimpingFish

Well done to the nominees and winners! And thanks as always to everyone who helped make the awards happen! ;-D
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Mehrdad

Congrats all nominees and of course WINNERS  ;-D  ;)
My official site: http://www.pershaland.com/

Kastchey

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1830855852

Here's the recording of the Twitch stream. Thanks, Rojo Aventuras!

ukz530

Congrats all nominees!

I couldn't attend the awards this year because I had too much personal work(And... I got COVID-19. :( ). But I hope you all had a great time!  :-D

I will definitely attend next year!

Nahuel

Congratulations to all nominees and winners and pf course well deserved.

For me all of you are winners just to be at the ceremony. I only see excellent games and excellent creators!

Amazing work from hosts, they also deserve a price.

Excellent work on the client @Dualnames

👏👏👏
Life isn't a game. Let's develop a life-like-game.

CaptainD

I also learned a large number of new ancient Chinese proverbs at the awards, which is something I'll always treasure.

Danvzare

Congratulations to all of the winners and nominees. And an extra special congratulations to Mandle.  :-D  (Speaking of which, has he heard the news yet?)

Quote from: CaptainD on Sun 28/05/2023 11:06:08I also learned a large number of new ancient Chinese proverbs at the awards, which is something I'll always treasure.
Same here. It was a surprisingly educational ceremony.  (nod)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk