Waldo - The Within City 60%

Started by x0z, Tue 25/02/2003 18:20:44

Previous topic - Next topic

x0z

Quote from: BerserkerTails on Sun 30/03/2003 19:46:16
First off, the game looks really cool. I like the style of the screenshots.

I can try out for one of the parts, thing is, I can't seem to find your email. So why don't you email me (btails@shaw.ca) with a small description of any parts that need filling (Particularly Shakesbeer, heh), and I'll do up a quick sample to send back.

You're in... ShakesBeer has found!

x0z

Vel is in too! He is Wallace!

Vel

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Alex Lowes

If you need help I have many actors waiting:
check your e-mail box for info ::)

x0z

Alex? Do you have any woman actors...? Send saples to those empty characters... Thanks....

x0z

Fork Arts!

There is my new website! Try it! What you think about it? How it works in 800/600 resolution. Can you send screenshot....?

Vel

Heck looks good! Try to get rid of these nasty pop-ups.

Azure

I'd be willing to voice the airport lady. Alex sent me the e-mail before I found thease forums so the file should be coming to you via him. ^_^,, If you don't get it or want me to try another voice let me know.

http://www.btinternet.com/~yukino
^_^ Va resume =D
www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

x0z

Where is it? Mine e-mail is empty!

Azure

Has he not sent anything through to you yet X_X,, If he doesn't send ti through in the next day or so let me know and I'll email you direct. I just don't want your inbox to get bogged down in media files!
www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

wOoDz

Quote from: Vel on Sat 05/04/2003 19:12:40
Heck looks good! Try to get rid of these nasty pop-ups.

the game looks really cool, love the character.
why not try http://uk.geocities.com for ur site.... you can hide the popups under layers, check out here. http://uk.geocities.com/vdubboyz/index1.htm its a bit c****y but no popups ;D
i use Dreamweaver, its really good and i think its better than frontpage, be glad to help if you wanna change

woodz

x0z

Waldo music is made by Trapezoid...

List:

Waldo theme
Fork Arts theme
Music 1
Music 2
Music 3

I need more music! If somebody want to make MIDIs to Waldo, tell me! ;D

AJA

Great music... Good job, Trapz... :D

Pet Terry

Wow, music surely sounds great! Sorry X0Z, I haven't had much time to record any voices but I will do them! Don't worry about them ;)
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Quickstrike

I saw your site x0z and saw that Mr cheeZe has no actor.  I could be his voice, when I get a mic.  Put me down as a mabey.
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

x0z

Quickstrike(tm) Alrightie then!

x0z

Hey azureva, I can't hear your voice... Put mics volume bigger....

Quickstrike

x0z, check your messages.  I sent you a sound file.
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

BerserkerTails

Woot woot. I r teh Shakesbeer!

Heh, cool. It's pretty exciting to be part of what looks to be a high quality game.
I make music.

x0z

Woot woot. I are teh Shakesbeer!

Heh, cool. It's pretty exciting to be part of what looks to be a high quality game.

High quality... hmm... I don't know about it! ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk