Waldo - The Within City 60%

Started by x0z, Tue 25/02/2003 18:20:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Vel

BTW when are you gonna send me the lines so I can start recording?

Azure

Heya I sent a retake directly to your adress but it bounced, can you check your inbox isn't full and I;ll try again.
www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

BerserkerTails

I make music.

x0z

Quote from: azureva on Sun 20/04/2003 19:45:00
Heya I sent a retake directly to your adress but it bounced, can you check your inbox isn't full and I;ll try again.

Thanks for telling that! It's full! ;D

Quickstrike

Quote from: x0z on Mon 21/04/2003 17:11:04
Quote from: azureva on Sun 20/04/2003 19:45:00

Thanks for telling that! It's full! ;D
I also sent you an e-mail, did you get it?
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

x0z

I have it QS... But I cutted MrCheeze off! Sorry!

aussie

Just had a look at your game, mate. Looks awesome. Keep it up.  ;D
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

http://www.freewebs.com/aussiesoft/

x0z

Quickstrike

Quote from: x0z on Wed 23/04/2003 12:07:28
I have it QS... But I cutted MrCheeze off! Sorry!

It's okay, I didn't really think I was going to get the part anyways!
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

x0z

x0z

VerbCoin or simple sierra style GUI? Tell me! Thanks....

x0z

Waldo was on brake, but now it's on again... Will I make VerbCoin or GUI in the screenshots?

Voices and sounds are going fine! Petteri A (Waldo) have made many many samples... Game is now about 7 MBs...

Wait few more monts again! Send puzzle ideas to my mail: Wademan@luukku.com or with Instant Message!

Danke Schön! (Or something like that)

Petteri A, BerserkerTails and Vel wait few days and I send voice list to you! Okay?

Few actors are with no voices... Check first site...
AirportWoman, Waldo, Wallace and ShakesBeer have voice actors....

Vel

tychooo

very nice! even your GUI is super!,  ::) me compared to you i'm just very bad

x0z

Massimo

x0z

This is just to show of that I am still in working on Waldo! Last time i made something to Waldo it was June but I that I have some of that inspiration to finish waldo back! Petteri, Azure, BerserkerTails and Vel have promised to be voice actors and Petteri and Azure have started to make them (There is about 40 sounds ready so I really want finish this game). Okay nothing more to say!

By the way I choosed that GUI in that picture! Thanks!

Vel

Great! I will contribute to that project with whatever I can.

Azure

Haven't been around here much so i'm glad things are still going!
www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

x0z

I have little problem! Azures voices volume is very low... If I raise volume it's sounds bad but I think it's good enought!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk