The answer to the recent hackings

Started by , Sun 29/06/2003 19:36:24

Previous topic - Next topic

AGA

From the one time he was on IRC at the same time as me, I have this:

[ 01:40:55 ] Joins: Hosamov (vscript@61.159.247.93)

Dunno if that's a proxy or his true IP or what...

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Stop worrying about him people. If you worry about every single idiot you ever meet you will die of stress. Just forget the f*cker. He doesn't deserve any atention
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Robert Eric

This is the reason we have a stalker and a hitman.
Ã, Ã, 

scotch

Warn him that he won't get away with annoying people here any longer and if it continues contact his parents.  He's just an attention seeker, he's probably loving this thread ;)

ravenfusion

ugh, I didn't know there was a steve on these boards. From now on, I crown him the NEW steve.

Anyway, hows AGS going? I can remember really liking the dos version...

scotch

The DOS version o_O it's come a long way since then.. although can still make dos games, just.

Best way to find out is just to use it ;)

ravenfusion

yeah, I noticed :P I downloaded a copy of the newest version and it seemed way easier to use (duh, it's windows). I've just pretty much lost my passion for game creation because I don't have the artistic skills to back it up...

DGMacphee

There are ways around the graphics side of things.

It's just a matter of being inventive.

ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Flippy_D

Hee hee hee... sorry, Captain Mostly flashback.

Pure Gold

I like this site, I'm gonna Bmark it.

Jimi

Quote from: DGMacphee on Mon 30/06/2003 04:08:47

No sensible member on this community deserves such treatment.

Does this include me, or not?

Sorry for suspecting you, i was just in suspiscious mode.

Adamski

This is an appeal to everyone that is posting on the sharpmail forums: PLEASE PLEASE STOP. YOUR HUMOURLESS 'FLAME' ATTEMPTS ARE EMBARRASING AND ARE MAKING US ALL LOOK LIKE BRAINLESS MORONS. REFRAIN FROM POSTING ON THEIR FORUMS. IT IS NOT FUNNY.  

RickJ

Hmm,  is he really in mainland China?   If so, why don't we put up a free website somewhere, on his behalf, calling for the overthrow of the communist goverment and demand that those resonsible for the the masacare in Tinamen Square  be brought to justice.  We can put links to kikme where ever he goes on the net, or at least enough for the Chinese Gov to find him.  

c.leksutin

hahaha  They were picking on me about my misquote of acts, articles and codes in the law. oh well, guess I got too technical about it for em'

C.  

Jimi

heh...i'm with rick.

but if we ban him, he could easily come back. and like scotch said, hes just an attention seeker. So id be great to do something to him, or do what rick said.

Ghormak

But DarkStalkey! They pretended that they were actually kikme and "admitted" that they were gay! Oh my! It was SO funny! I love when people joke about fresh and new stuff, such as homosexuality! I never get tired of it! I think people don't use the word 'gay' nearly enough nowadays! HAHAHAH! AAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH!

This post was sponsored by Sarcasm ltd.
Achtung Franz! The comic

Pumaman

Quote from: RickJ on Mon 30/06/2003 20:16:43
Hmm,  is he really in mainland China?   If so, why don't we put up a free website somewhere, on his behalf, calling for the overthrow of the communist goverment and demand that those resonsible for the the masacare in Tinamen Square  be brought to justice.  We can put links to kikme where ever he goes on the net, or at least enough for the Chinese Gov to find him.  

Well yes, we did think that an easy way to ban him would be to write "Capitalism rocks" on a huge banner across the top of the forum. His govt would block his access here in the blink of an eye ;)

scotch

SSSSH! be quiet!, you'll get Gilbert in trouble! ¬¬

Pumaman

Quote from: Dark Stalkey on Mon 30/06/2003 20:10:05
This is an appeal to everyone that is posting on the sharpmail forums: PLEASE PLEASE STOP. YOUR HUMOURLESS 'FLAME' ATTEMPTS ARE EMBARRASING AND ARE MAKING US ALL LOOK LIKE BRAINLESS MORONS. REFRAIN FROM POSTING ON THEIR FORUMS. IT IS NOT FUNNY.  

Seconded. Whoever it is over there making silly comments, please just give it up and let this whole thing fizzle out.

Quote from: scotch on Mon 30/06/2003 22:52:48
SSSSH! be quiet!, you'll get Gilbert in trouble! ¬¬

Hehe, I'm sure China haven't made HK as restrictive as the mainland ... yet ...
;)

|Alky|

Dear Mr Kikme Senior..
Please remind your son that all of his bases are belong to us....
KTHXBYE...
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

Robert Eric

I have the perfect punishment.

* Robert Eric adopts Kikme
Ã, Ã, 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk