The answer to the recent hackings

Started by , Sun 29/06/2003 19:36:24

Previous topic - Next topic

evenwolf

Reason why Matthew Coale and any associated online identities should be banned from AGS and anything to do with individuals I care about:

The internet is very much so based on trust- so that when some identity claims to represent a certain individual, others should trust this to be true.  While jokes* can be allowed because the confusion lasts only temporarily- Matthew's constant attempts at confusion will not end, no matter how many warnings, atleast until maturity in his mind develops.  I, however, am not that patient.  

*(Andy Penis or Little Willy for instance)
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

rodekill

Bah, big deal. He's a pain and contributes nothing. Ban him and get it over with.
I don't think anyone will start thinking this is some dictatorship because of it.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Gankkizz

DGMacphee from work

Squinky

Yikes, some of those post in that sharpmail forum are harsh....I can't even imagine most agsers responding in that way...

If you guys are, you gotta at least have respect for their forum, and post with a little thought. The homosexual jokes are childish and probably will lead to more and more of the same stupid stuff....

Femme Stab Mode >:D

As I said before, just forget about him. Forget that he exists. He wants atention. He is probably huging and kissing and fucking this thread at the moment because this is what he wants. You are making him feel better. Kikme is the past. Live now.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

auhsor

Bob The Hun

I think femme is right.
We should just ban his IP, and never speak of him again.

undergroundling

This thread is just turning into a big flame fest.  I think it's about time this got locked.  If CJ is gonna do something about this situation, I think he can handle it without everyone on the boards coming up to voice their opinion.  I agree that he should be punished, but I also think we should be a little more mature about it and end this thread now.

- Bryan

EvenWalf

Just in case this thread is about to get locked, I wanted this to be the last word read by those reading this over in the future:

Coagulated.

Squinky

It is an interesting little drama though, why the need to lock it?

undergroundling

Yeah, I suppose it is interesting, but I think its been played out as far as it can go within the realms of good taste, especially with the people leaving the messages on the other boards.  I think locking the thread would just defuse the situation and make it go away.  Besides, as Femme Fatale noted, kikme is probably just watching this all go on and laughing his ass off.  Perhaps locking the thread is not the answer, but people here should be able to handle this with a bit more maturity or else they're no better than kikme was in the first place.

- Bryan

EvenWalf

Undergroundling:

Worry not about the messages in the other forum. For all you know, that is simply Matthew stirring up more contraversy about himself.  If locking threads (censoring further opinions of the matters at hand) defused and made go away "the situation"- this very thread would not exist.  The guy who discovered Hosamov's post on sharpmail could simply have added the link in the previous thread about the emails.  But that thread was locked and since locked prematurely- a new thread was made to further gunk up the Gen Gen.  And I doubt I am the only who would get more and more frustrated to see another thread devoted to Matthew's immaturity.

Let this thread be locked. Lets get on with our lives. Who cares about some little stupid lonely boy with no social skills? He doesn't deserve all this attention. If this thread is locked it will be all better. Stop bothering about him.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Helm

It's summer tiiiimeeee and we've got nothing to doooo
WINTERKILL

Timosity

Funny, I thought it was winter, Strange, there must be two hemispheres

Nacho

Quote from: Helm on Tue 01/07/2003 06:19:51
It's summer tiiiimeeee and we've got nothing to doooo

make a game with meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!  ;D
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

auhsor

Hmm, it seems strange to me that someone would be using the name Evanwalf. Oh well. Maybe i'm just thinkin suspiciously too much

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk