Soo... what's the female count here?

Started by Meowster, Fri 04/07/2003 01:36:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Meowster

m0ds

I was talking about Jimi, the n00b with the gr00ve. He likes you, I can see it in his eye! Don't let him tempt you into to visiting his treehouse.

Come to mine, its cool - it's designed to collapse at any moment too.

Meowster

Collapse? Oh dear, I wouldn't want wild, untamed (they're the same thing???) sex to knock down your wonderful tree house. Might wanna build foundations or whatever  ;D.

Hang on a second!....

FOUND YOU!!!! *tags M0ds*.

BOYD1981

Quote from: Yufster on Sun 06/07/2003 03:03:02
Collapse? Oh dear, I wouldn't want wild, untamed (they're the same thing???) sex to knock down your wonderful tree house. Might wanna build foundations or whatever  ;D.

*builds treehouse with foundations*

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Meowster

...It's my time of the month....  ;D ;D ;D

Femme Stab Mode >:D

How come everybody thought that I said that all women who use computers are ugly? I said that people are stereotyped to believe that but it's not true! Jebus, that would be calling myself ugly!
* Sasha  Kicks everybody in the nuts and slaps those who don't have nuts.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Meowster

Jimi

me? groove? Ha!...oh....gr00ve....thats different.

Too right femme!

PS. supports on treehouses are boring. no fun in falling, getting hurt, and havng to rebuild it...and make it better.....and i don't have eyes...oh..wait..hmm...

A good thing to do is build the treehouses over aligator pits, crocodiles will do too. Then if you fall, it's double the fun!
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Jimi

heh. or shark infested water! Thats as good as any roller coaster.

You guys gave me an idea for an internet community! Female game developers!!!! Since Down Under Adventure Developers failed(it wasn't my fault!) maybe I should start something new.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Jimi

That would work, but everyone woukld want you to put pictures of boobs, etc on the site. I can't deny it.

m0ds

fourfatchicks.com ._.

Well the nail's head has been hit. Sasha, there are batrillions of good looking girls using the PC. Afterall, Adult Friend Finder wouldn't be what it is if all its users were munters.

Creating adventure games just isn't everyones cup of tea. My ex is a real townie who does all the typical "Im gorgeous" things like smoke, drink, hang with boys etc but there are certain things about her that also show she's still a normal person underneath (lol), she's a really good artist and she's writing a novel in her spare time at the moment, thats a talent.

As per usual, I don't understand what I've just written, so I think i'll just chase Yuffy and tag her back ^_^

m0ds

Quote from: m0ds on Sun 06/07/2003 12:22:04
Sasha, there are batrillions of good looking girls using the PC.

That's what I BEEP meant. CAN'T PEOPLE READ?
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Jimi

Actually, I guess its a pretty good idea. And you'd finally know how many females there are in the ags community.

Meowster

Yeah! And without the presence of females, all the males will crack and go insane so WE can take over the gaming community!

And then I will hypnotise Tim Schafer and Marry Him, provided I'm not already married to Bill Gates.

Trapezoid

<-------------------- Bill Gates

Are you hitting on me???  :P

Meowster

I have the biggest crush on Tim Schafer. I have the original MI1 Codewheel, and I stroke it every day.

PS: For those that do not know the story of the CodeWheel Warehouse, waayyyy back, in around 1990, they were releasing the first batch of MI games. The warehouse that packaged them wasn't going to have them ready to ship in time, so the entire LucasGames MI team went there in the middle of the night and packaged them themselves. All through the night, so they were ready for shipping tomorrow. So since I got my MI game from the first released batch... and there are approximately 20 people in the original team.... Tim Schafers sweat and blood alone pinned my codewheel and sealed by box, maybe.

PPS: Tim Schafer is HOTTT! So is Bill Gates.

MachineElf

I figure Yufster's attracted to older rich men, so you can all stop hitting on her now (I doubt there are any either old or rich men in the amateur adventure community... oh, I'm of course rich and ridiculously handsome, but I'm not old and will probably die young).

;)
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

m0ds

Damn!

* m0ds hits on Mr Panda instead

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk