Started by Alexis Vale, Sat 10/01/2004 20:53:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis Vale

Theme: Weekend

Restrictions:
Colors: Grayscale
Size: Any size

Explaination:
Okay, just draw any place you go on the weekend (or free time). For example, a pub. You can use any size. It just has to be entirely in grayscale, but there are no limits on the amount of grayscale colors you can use.

Good luck!

[Edit] Sorry, I will not be here on Saturday to vote because something came up. Best wishes to all and I hope the voting goes well. Congrats to the winner. [/Edit]

Inkoddi

Thank you, Alexis, for hosting this!! I am very grateful but did you know that background blitzes usually are two weeks long.

I will start working on my entry as soon as I come up with a good idea.

Rincewind

Ah, I like this weeks theme - Not just because it's in grayscale, but also because it enables me to draw this:

I'd prefer to spend my weekend in front(or on top of) a stage, listening to good music... Please ignore the bad proportions of the drum set, and awe at the fact that an Gibson SG is the coolest guitar ever. ;)  

Trapezoid

That guitar is tinted red. CHEETER!

Rincewind

Oh no - I know it's supposed to be red, but not here it is - It's as grey as my braincells, foo!

Ben

It does seem to have a little red in it. But it's so close to gray that it hardly makes any difference..

Looks nice. Though the body of the guitar should be wider, I think.. Or maybe just shorter.

HappyHobo

I spend weekends locked up in a room playing music.

Pessi

Sorry, the server seems to be a bit unstable. I hope you can make something of the image at some point. :)

loominous

Oh man that style is good pessi.

Sorry for the pointless message. Usually dont post these.

Edit: Couldn t help it, so here s a comment: Some sort of structure to the wall would really help I think (the even surface clashes a bit with the rest of the image).
Looking for a writer

evenwolf

"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

evenwolf

Rincewind

My vote goes to Pessi. No doubt about it.

scotch

I vote for Rincewind, Pessi's is great but it's not really a background.

ScottDoom

TheYak

I vote Evenwolf.  I just got a stronger image in my demented little head of this being used in a game. [Ambient blathering, sounds of passing cars & maybe a clown-inspired bouncer, who knows?]  Besides, Rincewind used pink. :P

Nostradamus

my vote goes to Rincewind

Rock on!!!  ;D

Inkoddi

What? S'over already? ARGH!

In that case, I vote for Evenwolf

Domino

my vote goes to EvenWolf.

p.s. i really like velveeta cheese

Shawn  :)

Alexis Vale

I vote for Rincewood because it looks like all gray on my computer (plus, I have bad eyes). As of now...

Rupert- 1

Pessi- 1

Rincewind- 4

Evenwolf- 4

evenwolf

I recast my vote from Rupert to Rincewind.

Rupert doesn't really exist, and I have school starting really soon.

Rincewind

Weela - So this means I should start a new blitz, in other words? Rightey-ho.
Kudos to all of the other entries - All worthy winners!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk