Coloring Ball - Feb 28 to Mar 13 - Look what I made! *WINNERS*

Started by Blue, Sat 28/02/2009 12:18:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue

I'm sure you all have some kind of memory of having created something obviously fantastic artwork as a child.
Perhaps you remember presenting this "artwork" to your parents with the words "Look what I made!"

This time you've created something that exceeds your own expectations of what you were capable to create, and you rush to tell the world to see it.... But what is it? This is where you come in.

Rules:
- No color restrictions
- You may flip and rotate all you like, but as usual no scaling
- You decide what material this creation is made of. It could be clay, cloth, cake, mud and sticks - Anything you can think of!

Fedx

Hehe, I don't know if is this what you are looking for. Also, this is the first time I enter one of these competitions! It was going to be a falling man but my twisted mind created this  ;D haha

Hope you like it!
- The gamer doesn't dies... he respawns -

Blue

Fedx

Haha imagine if I were a little kid and I show this to my mother :P
- The gamer doesn't dies... he respawns -

Bulbapuck

"Look mommy! I can use glue!"

Blue

LOL! Bulbapuck. You put the outline into great use. ;D I can imagine mommy's face when she sees this. Good job!

jerakeen

The first thing that came to my mind was this.

The dog was digging in neighbour's garden and found that leg.

Blue

jerakeen - That dog looks kinda evil with those red eyes and sharp teeth  :o

Two days left! Plenty of time to contribute folks!

Blue

Ghost

It's defenitely the second biggest monkey head I've ever seen! (tm)

alex

I have NO IDEA what it is, to be honest.

It's a monkey hobo with bloody lips thing.

Last time I drink-n-draw.

Domino

Looks like this Coloring Ball has come to its deadline.  I really wish I could have entered the last few, but I'm not doing any more pixel drawing until I buy myself a new mouse (optical). The mouse I have now is a piece of crap....old rubber ball which gets all dirty, and I can't draw when it doesn't want to work right.

The entries again, were great as usual. Good Luck to the winner.  :)

Blue

Domino - Yes it's quite difficult if not impossible to work with a mouse that old. I hope you get a new one soon so you can participate again  :)

And now this Coloring Ball has come to an end! I've taken a good look at the entries, and this is the result:

3rd place goes to: alex
- It's one scary monkey, but I like it anyway. And I like the colouring.

2nd place goes to: jerakeen
- I think you put the outline into great use. And the coloring is great too.

and finally

1st place goes to: Bulbapuck
- Because his entry fitted the theme the most. And because the entry is funny hehe  :)

I was actually surprised to see that my outline invited to evil red eyes, sharp teeth and blood.  :o

Thank you all for participating! And good luck Bulbapuck

Bulbapuck

Yay :D I won!

Thanks Blue for a great coloring ball, I had a lot of fun!

I'll try to post a new one later tonight

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk