New Enjoyable Writing Project

Started by LGM, Wed 26/02/2003 23:45:42

Previous topic - Next topic

LGM

Okay, as Andail's writing project has just *ended* , I'm going to start a new one.

As you all know, the project went on for long.. And I think the reason was because too many people signed up, and not all of them had the time to start right away, or forgot about them.

I will only alow 25 writers to participate this round. First come first serve.

*Now no word limit.. Write as much as you want.. Just don't overdo it.*

Here are the rules for the project. Read all of them CAREFULLY:

|1| If you want to join, leave a simple post stating you want to participate. Also, state which number you are. I.E If the person that posted before you was 1, you would be 2. Oh and, PLEASE leave a working email address so the story can be sent to you.

|2| Do NOT make stupid comments or idle chit-chat until AFTER signing up has finished. I don't want to search through tons of posts to find the next person that signed up.

|3| Do not post any part of the story WHATSOEVER. It will spoil the fun and nobody will like you.

|4| Don't take 2 years to do your part. If you can't do it at the time, send it to the next person.

|5| Let's take this story in a more comical direction. And keep it out of the Fantasy & Sci-Fi area. We've already done one of those.. And don't get outrageously silly.. I.E Penis, sex, and fart jokes.. Subtle humour.. Something like Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy or Phil's book. ;)

|6| Please make sense of what you're writing.. Proofread and check it twice(Or more). We don't want this thing to slow down because you have bad grammar.

|7| Keep a sense of the point of view.. If it starts in first person, and the next person switches over to second or third.. It's gonna get funky.. Follow suit and stay consistent.

|8| Don't be overly gross with sex and drugs.. Kids might be reading this thing!

|9| Have fun with this and don't stress out with this.. If you can't think of much, don't write much.. It's all in good fun, and nobodies going to know if you wrote drivel or Masterpiece material.

|10| Keep track of the story. State in the email who the next person is, so nobody forgets and confusion arises.

That's it, have fun!

Whoever posts first, remember that you are setting the whole plot for this "book" Take your time, make it good!

And that's all I have to say about that..

START SIGNING UP! SEATS ARE GOING QUICKLY!
You. Me. Denny's.

_T3_

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!11

*_T3_ volunteers*

AGA

Assuming T3 is 1st that makes me 2nd. My email is aga@agagames.com

Trapezoid

Me too. trapezoid@adelphia.net
I'm #3.

LGM

Remember your number and state it in your post.. It's easier for all of us
You. Me. Denny's.

Matt Brown

after trap
pandaman424@yahoo.com
word up

squinky at work

Barcik

Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Fuzzpilz

Simple

"Commenced" means "begun."

You probably mean concluded.

Or diluted, if you intend to stir it into a big glass of water.

Which I do!
Larry Vales:  Reloaded production blog:
http://larryvales.wordpress.com

Simple

Numero Ocho:

El Grande Philbert.

phil-reed@phil-reed.com
Larry Vales:  Reloaded production blog:
http://larryvales.wordpress.com

Scid

9: Scid
manu.cardoen@pandora.be (might change, since I lost the password to my mailbox. I'll try having it retrieved by then)
Those who can, do, and those who can't brag about how they do it at least fifty times a day somewhere on the internet.

Andail

10. Andail

In my part, everything that Phil and Scid wrote will turn out to be just a dream.
Sorry, guys.

edit: Oh and my email: petterlj@yahoo.se

Femme Stab Mode >:D

12:Sasha
egretgreen@hotmail.com
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Soft, Gooey, Delicious.

13: RabbitWithFangs

I will eat your children.

luke_nuttall@hotmail.com
Kant was a dirty deontologist fuck.
the fade.
Yeeha!
Call me...  now

LGM at skoo

New rule, no word limit! Just don't write a whole book, please.

Don't get carried away... When you've added 20 pages.. I think it's time to stop... Remember, it's not just your story.

Fuzzpilz

Has this actually started yet, or are you still waiting?

LGM

It starts when TipTop sends the story... Yes, it has started now.. We have enough to begin.. But don't let that stop people from joining!  
You. Me. Denny's.

BruisedWeasel

I'm game. I've been looking for a group project to sabotage with my lack of writing talent. Heh, this story's death will be sweet >:}

14: Bruised
melia-k@melia-k.tk

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk