My short movie on youtube! I dressed up as a knight!

Started by ManicMatt, Sat 15/08/2015 22:18:17

Previous topic - Next topic

ManicMatt

Arkus: Forver Knight

Guys and gurls, I made a movie with a mate! The acting is terrible, the special effects, awful, the plot, full of holes. Am I selling it to you yet? Come see! I was very embarrassed walking around in public in a king/knight's outfit, but I did it!

Retro Wolf

Awesome! Where did you film?

EDIT: The wind blowing didn't help the audio, how about deleting the audio track and rerecording the voices with a microphone, the voices don't necessarily have to match up with the lip movements, that would add to the humour! You could even swap characters with your friend!

EDIT2: Don't you think Arkus should get a game?

MiteWiseacreLives!

ManicMatt

I'll take nearly epic!

Oh wow, you made a sprite of me/my character! I have saved this to my pc! I tried dubbing more of it, and I hated it. you're not the first one to say dub it, yeah the wind is a real bitch! It was filmed in Bradgate park, Leicester.

You are certainly making me think an Arkus game would be awesome!

MiteWiseacreLives!

Did you actually get those sweet  deer (stag???) shots or did you rip that from a nature feature?

Mandle

Hahaha!!! That was great! A new superhero is born!

ManicMatt

Mite: We filmed them ourselves but you'll notice they are only at the start with music played only. The deer were where lots of people were so we couldnt film near them, sadly.

Chicky: Thanks! Thats great to hear that! For me this was a test of my acting skills. I wanted to find out if my acting was crap or not.

Yeah Mandle! I was thinking if i modded the costume somehow to make it more modern or superhero like.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk