Whispers of a Machine

Started by Andail, Mon 16/05/2016 08:49:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Andail

AI was embedded everywhere. In our cars, in our homes. In the clothes we wore. For some of us, even inside our own bodies.

Dreading the Singularity, mankind abruptly put an end to AI. The result was a worldwide technological collapse.

Generations later, Vera, a federal homicide detective is sent to rural outpost Nordsund to investigate a string of murders.

Vera soon finds herself pulled into an invisible war about technology and religion. While some want to awaken the Singularity, seen as a last deity in a godless world, others are vehement technophobes.

Whispers of a Machine will feature handpainted 640x360 graphics, an exciting story with existential twists, and multiple endings.

Visit the Steam page and put it on your wish list!

The team
Petter Ljungqvist (The Samaritan Paradox), Writing, Art
Joel Staaf Hästö (Kathy Rain), Writing, Programming
Jacob Lincke, Music and Sound Effects
Pontus Lund, aka StillInThe90s (Camp 1), Additional Animation
Ivan Ulyanov, Portrait Art
Dave Gilbert, Voice-over Direction

The game will be published by

Thanks for checking out this thread! Please write a comment and share your thoughts, or lack thereof.

CaptainD

Interesting plot and gorgeous screens, teaming up two successful commercial adventure game developers, what's not to love?!

Blondbraid

Quote from: CaptainD on Mon 16/05/2016 08:52:51
Interesting plot and gorgeous screens, teaming up two successful commercial adventure game developers, what's not to love?!
Definitely agree, this looks beautiful!

Mandle

Holy God! That second screenshot (train-line and city) is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Looks bloody exciting!

Cassiebsg

Agree with what the others have said.
It's looking lovely and story sounds interesting! (nod)

Good luck!
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

kingstone

Congratz on official kick off!!! Looks awesome :-D

Have you been inspired by Simon Stalenhags art for the visual style/setting of the game?

Really looking forward to following the progress of this game :)

shaun9991

Great news! I loved The Samaritan Paradox and I'm currently playing Kathy Rain and absolutely loving it.

The new games looks great and the story sounds very cool. Best of luck with the development, will be following closely :)
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

Matti

This sounds quite interesting and I love the artwork. Good luck with the development. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of this!

luisdementia

Looking awesome! Kathy Rain is a must-play for me

AnasAbdin

Awesome story and graphics. I like the colors used and camera angles. Good luck with the production :)

selmiak

These are exciting news! And it looks so great and like a very interesting world already. I'll keep and eye out for God's algorithm for sure!

Haggis

Such stunning artwork, it's almost understated in a way but the detail is sublime - love the concrete base rising out of the forest.

Just looking at that last screenshot - like true Bluesmen do we get to squeeze that lemon? And what is that thing on top of the chest of drawers.

Anyway, it looks and sounds fantastic.

Stupot

Gorgeous stuff. All the best Andail and JSH. I will be following this closely :-D

Rocchinator

Men this is beautiful, what a incredible looking game.

Monsieur OUXX

Butlerian Jihad for everyone! Yey!

Ark

Absolutely beautiful! (nod) I must play this.

selmiak

*spoils the whole game*
Spoiler
[close]

Gribbler

Looks beautiful. And considering your music taste in The Samaritan Paradox - it will sound beautiful too.

Grundislav

ThreeOhFour

Looking great, Andail! Glad to see you and Joel working on this, been watching it closely on twitter and definitely pleased to see the plans for a 2017 release date!

SilverSpook

Nice work!  Nice naturalistic color scheme and wide-open space feel also. Kind of like a Myst-ified Beneath a Steal Sky.

Andail

Thanks for the kind words, everybody! They're a real inspiration injection!

Quote from: kingstone on Mon 16/05/2016 11:38:12
Have you been inspired by Simon Stalenhags art for the visual style/setting of the game?

I'm not gonna pretend I haven't looked at and to a degree studied Stålenhags art, like most contemporary digital painters I guess, and when you paint sci/fi-landscapes in a distinctly nordic light the association is inevitable...

The particular stretch of road in the top image is the highway leading from Göteborg to my former hometown Uddevalla, by the way :)

xBRANEx

I really liked the name of the game, and then I liked everything else even more: the plot, the art. Really nice.

Gurok

Intriguing. Everything looks very soft. Ambitious sprite size! And those sprites look so crisp comparatively.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Ctancreation

Andail

Important press release ;)
We have changed the title from God's Algorithm to Whispers of a Machine.
I also added another screenshot to make this a worthy update.

Quote from: Ctancreation on Sun 29/05/2016 19:04:22
need any help?
We'll make sure to post in the recruitment section in that case, thanks though

PS:
Since I hate it when people bump their own threads excessively, I'm appending to this post to answer below question.

The reason we cut "God's Algorithm" is that it's a bit too 'techie' and complicated, and might deter non-computer-savvy players. Also, it refers to a game theory concept that won't really feature in the game, so it's a bit misguiding in that sense. "Whispers of a machine" has a (hopefully) broader appeal, and also happens to fit the plot spot on.

Mandle

Quote from: Andail on Tue 31/05/2016 12:33:12
We have changed the title from God's Algorithm to Whispers of a Machine.

Hmmmmm...I must admit I thought the old title was better: The new one sounds a bit generic to my ear...Just my opinion of course...

Any reason for the change? Like you found another game with a similar name?

CaptainD

also looks like you need to change your forum signature if the new name is going to stick. ;)

Ark

I like the new name - somehow it sounds more intriguing to me. And the new screenshot, of course, is super beautiful. :)

WHAM

Ooooh, I love everything about this! The story, the setting, the look, EVERYTHING!
Really looking forward to seeing this in action. :)
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

JSH

Hi all, thought I'd chime in here a bit :)

This project is something me and Petter have been discussing for years, super excited that it's finally gonna happen! Things are moving a bit slow as I'm still quite busy with the mobile ports for Kathy Rain, but at some point this fall we should get going properly with the development. Stay tuned!

Snake

I'm still looking forward to this, Andail. I love the atmosphere, which isn't a surprise to me since all of your games have a great atmosphere. Great job and keep it up :)

PS
I want to see more screens!
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

luisdementia

Quote from: JSH on Sat 30/07/2016 15:11:04
Hi all, thought I'd chime in here a bit :)

This project is something me and Petter have been discussing for years, super excited that it's finally gonna happen! Things are moving a bit slow as I'm still quite busy with the mobile ports for Kathy Rain, but at some point this fall we should get going properly with the development. Stay tuned!

Good luck with the game ^^

inkyserifs

that looks absolutely fantastic. I love your scenery art. *_*

Andail

New background:
Not 100% done - the signs are basically placeholders, and some linework is a little rough - but you get the idea.

xil

This is looking fantastic mate, I really enjoyed TSM and Kathy Rain so I will definitely be picking this up. Name change was a good choice as well!
Calico Reverie - Independent Game Development, Pixel Art & Other Stuff
Games: Mi - Starlit Grave - IAMJASON - Aractaur - blind to siberia - Wrong Channel - Memoriae - Point Of No Return

SilverSpook

Looks great +1! The new name fits the visuals better also, I think.  God's Algorithm gives me more neon or Matrix-ey cyberpunk.  Whispers of the machine fits the hushed nature-filled, natural-palette scenes here.  Like the future disappeared and is whispering to the inhabitants through relics, or some such.  Can't wait for this!

ThreeOhFour

Cool to see progress on this. I am fascinated with the idea of buildings within a building, and have been for some time, I like that you're doing something of that sort here.

Monsieur OUXX

luisdementia

This game looks really good.

Andail

Yo yo,
Time to add a new background to this thread. Those of you who follow me on Twitter will have seen it, so to also give you guys something extra I included a little step-by-step sequence to show you the process, kind of.

[imgzoom]http://esseb.com/andail/godsalgorithm/mallone5.png[/imgzoom]

Thanks for watching!

AnasAbdin

That's amazing ;-D
I love seeing stuff being made by different people! Each one has a different perspective.

Cassiebsg

Lovely! (nod)
Had a little fun spotting the difference between the last 2 pics. (laugh)

Yitcomics

Quote from: Andail on Sat 17/09/2016 19:47:29
Yo yo,
Time to add a new background to this thread. Those of you who follow me on Twitter will have seen it, so to also give you guys something extra I included a little step-by-step sequence to show you the process, kind of.

Andail this is so awesome,I always love looking at these kind of process,hoping that I might learn something.Unfortunately I don't have a twitter account,but I might just get one. :P

CrashPL

Great looking background, nice step-by-step artworks as well! Can't wait to see more of such lovely things. :)

SilverSpook

Great looking work there man!  Everything is coming together nicely.

KyriakosCH

This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

AndyfromVA

Looks awesome.  Any chance of a sequel to Kathy Rain?

JSH

Quote from: AndyfromVA on Tue 04/10/2016 14:59:22
Looks awesome.  Any chance of a sequel to Kathy Rain?

It's a possiblity further down the line, but right now I'm fully engaged with WOAM :)

KyriakosCH

Quote from: Andail on Tue 09/08/2016 13:05:20
New background:
Not 100% done - the signs are basically placeholders, and some linework is a little rough - but you get the idea.

Very fine... 8-)

mercenario

Another must play! I think I'm gonna make a post of it in my blog.

Chicky

That hanger(?) background is giving me a real Studio Ghibli vibe, great work Andail.

Andail

Thanks guys! Chicky, Studio Ghibli vibe is a great compliment :)

Latest iteration of protagonist Vera:
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/rg4Smd3.png[/imgzoom]
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/GZQsIKo.png[/imgzoom]

Peder 🚀

Cassiebsg

New character looks great! (nod)
But but but... I can't remember how she looked before! :~(

Keep up the great work. :)

Ark

Backgrounds look awesome! As well as the heroine, but I must say I liked the first version more. She was cuter in my eyes. :)

Blondbraid

Love the visuals, and it's fun to see character with an asymmetric style. 8-)

cat

Quote from: Blondbraid on Fri 28/10/2016 20:12:52

Indeed, this is going to be a nightmare to animate - doing all animations twice...

JSH

Quote from: cat on Sun 30/10/2016 14:44:16
Quote from: Blondbraid on Fri 28/10/2016 20:12:52

Indeed, this is going to be a nightmare to animate - doing all animations twice...

Twice is a bit of an exaggeration, frames just can't be flipped horizontally without tweaking the head :) Kathy Rain was a bit more difficult, since the asymmetry for her was prevalent over the entire sprite, not just the head. It still wasn't as much work as you'd think though, as many animations were drawn for a single direction anyway.

With that being said, since we are in somewhat uncharted waters with the bump to 640x360, we ARE looking for an additional animator to help alleviate the workload!

harima

graphics remind me orion conspirancy, but i'm shocked about the details of your characters! Nice nice nice work!
If you don't get bored, it should work maybe.

Andail

New thread page, that means new screenshot, hooray :)

CaptainD

Looks fantastic!  Glad to see development is coming along nicely.

selmiak

oh nice! Let's a write a lot to get to a new page and a new screenshot soon!
That green light is cool. I'd totally click on it to walk into the light. Do these stairs lead to a door or are these glasswindows? Could be the outside world behind that or some eco terrarium thingy :D

harima

The man sitted down is great!
If you don't get bored, it should work maybe.

Blondbraid

Great looking screenshot, I like the colors!

Daniel Thomas

Looks awesome, love the characters! But they must be a pain to animate. :)
Check out The Journey of Iesir Demo | Freelance artist, check out my Portfolio

Nixxon

Looks superb! I love the soft contrast and eerie vibe.

Might just be the best title/name ever, too!

JSH

Announcement time! Pontus "StillInThe90s" Lund has joined the team as an Assistant Animator :)

If you haven't already, be sure to check out his short and sweet game, Camp 1: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=52224.new#new

Armageddon

Wanted to stop by and say this game looks GORGEOUS, and while I don't believe the singularity is a possibility the story sounds quite intriguing. Good luck guys!

KyriakosCH

Quote from: Andail on Wed 30/11/2016 18:07:00
New thread page, that means new screenshot, hooray :)

Wow

Looking GREAT 8-)

SilverSpook

Quote from: JSH on Wed 07/12/2016 13:29:23
Announcement time! Pontus "StillInThe90s" Lund has joined the team as an Assistant Animator :)

If you haven't already, be sure to check out his short and sweet game, Camp 1: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=52224.new#new

Congrats to Pontus! 

Camp 1 was one of my first official AGS experiences outside of Wadjet Eye, and it was probably one of the most memorable.

Also, fantastic new screenshot!

JSH

Hey guys, we've updated the website with some fresh screenshots, enjoy!
http://www.whispersofamachine.com/

luisdementia

I can't wait to play this game.

SilverSpook

The new stuff looks awesome!  Can't wait for this one!

Andail

Hey everyone it's Screenshot Saturday:

Cassiebsg

I just love screenshot Saturday!  (nod)
Somehow I'm always in awe about the amount of detail you guys manage to put into this lovely pictures.  ;-D

Riaise

I really love the style of the backgrounds, they look fantastic! ;-D

dactylopus

That is looking very nice.  It also looks like there are plenty of places to go from here.

Thanks for sharing!

Ghostcat

This looks incredible. The art style is very clean. Can't wait.
p o l t e r g e i s t

Vincent

I really can't describe how Amazing these screenshots looks guys! Andail, you are Amazing as the rest of the team! I really cannot wait to play this game! please HURRY UP! :P

SilverSpook

Great work!  I can definitely see the signature art style coming through here, from Kathy Rain, etc.  There are a lot of dystopias, post-apocalypses, and generally society-had-issues due to machine malfunction, but few set in... smaller towns.  Particularly ones that have this sort of look to them, with all that space and nature in between the little car crashes and hints of future architecture.

Very much looking forward to this!

JSH

Hi all! We're looking for some long term testers to join the WOAM team :)

Your responsibility will be to play regular builds, find bugs and give general feedback on the game all the way up until release. You'll be directly involved in the development process, helping shape the direction of the game. Right now, we use Steam for build distribution and Slack for everything else, so you'll need to create accounts for both.

If you're interested, you can reach out to us at contact [at] whispersofamachine.com. Let us know which games you have tested or otherwise worked on before, and maybe just a few sentences of who you are and why you'd like to join the team :) Please do NOT use forum PM. Cheers!

FruitTree

intersting premise and I'm really diggin the backgrounds! sober but with a great feel for detail and atmosphere!

Will the site provide updates? or should we keep an eye on this thread?

very interested! keep creating guys!

JSH

Quote from: FruitTree on Wed 21/06/2017 11:05:43
intersting premise and I'm really diggin the backgrounds! sober but with a great feel for detail and atmosphere!

Will the site provide updates? or should we keep an eye on this thread?

very interested! keep creating guys!

Periodically checking this thread should provide the most up-to-date info! :)

By the way, Clifftop Games and Faravid Interactive are now proud sponsors of AdventureX 2017! We'll both attend in November and exhibit WOAM, don't forget to say hi if you happen to see two grumpy guys wearing WOAM t-shirts! :)

Andail

Update: We've now recruited composer and sound effects guy Jacob Lincke to our team.

Check out his awesome stuff here:
https://jacoblincke.bandcamp.com

Jacob's also a Göteborg native like myself, so we'll have the chance to go out and record authentic Nordic sound effects together.

selmiak

this sounds pretty cool, good pick for a soundguy! ;-D

Stupot

Sounds like a real sound guy.

Andail

Major update:
It's our pleasure to announce that Whispers of a Machine will be published by Raw Fury.

We'll also take the opportunity to show off our new game poster, painted by Swedish illustrator Gustav Rangmar:

Grundislav

dactylopus

Congrats on finding a publisher!  That poster looks great!

CaptainD

Terrific poster!

Haven't heard of Raw Fury before but their angle on being a publisher looks interesting.

selmiak

This is going to be great! And the poster is awesome!
But the upper border of the png is not blurred out like the rest of the borders and has a (semi)sharp edge to it...

CyberUncleCat

Oh holy hell this game sure looks neat!

And Raw Fury, from how they describe themselves, do seem like a nice publisher so i wish you guys success with your game:).

JSH

Hey guys! The game is progressing nicely, here's a fresh screenshot for y'all!

Slasher

Looks brilliant...

Nice work (laugh)

Matti

Lovely! I really like the colors.

dactylopus

That's a fantastic screenshot!  The game is looking great!

Crimson Wizard

Please, draw a stool for the guy, he's standing there all day long :)

selmiak

nah, he's just a robot selling robots, like everything else in there ;)

Looking good guys, keep it up!

homelightgames

First, the screenshots look amazing.
Second, congratulations on getting a publisher.
Third, now that I see it, I can't unsee it... the poor shop guy does looks like he could use a sit down when no one else is in the shop. ;-D

keep up the good work

Creamy

Nice work as usual.

Kinda like a gloomier Risée du Monde.

Stupot

Quote from: JSH on Thu 22/03/2018 10:28:18
Hey guys! The game is progressing nicely, here's a fresh screenshot for y'all!
Spoiler

[close]
That suit-of-armour looking robot body has exactly the same build and posture as the shopkeeper. Does he wear it?

henrikes

Isn't the desk a bit short compared to the man?

BTW is that wall-e on the wall :D

Mandle

Great background!

I do feel that the metallic robots etc. in the background could do with a bit more shiny highlights though, maybe in the colour of the light. They look a bit flat to me, almost like they are drawn on the wall.

ManicMatt

Gorgeous graphics! Kathy Rain is on my pc, hopefully one day I'll actually play it haha.

I am slowly catching up with my backlog of games.

Resigning from your job helps.

JSH

Thanks for these lovely comments and all the constructive feedback!

We have heard your pleas, and Sture the shopkeeper will be given a magnificent stool in the next iteration of the background. I myself advocated for a throne, but the rest of the team thought that was a bit much :) We'll also have a look at some of the scaling and lighting issues.

In other news, we could also use a few more long term beta testers. If you would like to share the WOAM journey with us, give me a holler at contact [at] clifftopgames , com! (no forum PM please). Cheers!

Cassiebsg

I would love to beta test, but if it's Steam beta testing only I won't be able to join in the journey.

Click'd

JSH

Quote from: Cl... on Mon 02/04/2018 17:51:57
Yes, you'd need Steam.

Yup, sadly, Steam is required, as is creating a Slack account for communicating with the other team members.

JSH

Hi all! We're not dead, albeit the heat wave this summer nearly did us in :X

I just wanted to let you know that I've created a Clifftop Games discord, where you can discuss Whispers of a Machine and other titles by us, and get exclusive early info before anyone else! http://discord.gg/aeYc64N

JSH

We have reached a critical milestone, as Whispers of a Machine is finally playable from beginning to end! :)

We have also teamed up with the legendary Ivan Ulyanov (known from countless WEG titles) for the character portraits!

Cassiebsg

Congrats on reaching the milestone. (nod)
And those portraits, BG and characters look awesome!

StillInThe90s

Good to hear about Ulyanov joining the project. Absolutely lovely portraits btw.

shaun9991

Ulyanov is the portrait god - looking very nice indeed :)
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

Dave Gilbert

Yayyy! Ivan is fantastic. An excellent choice.

Andail

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Tue 09/10/2018 14:40:18

Do you know him too?

Ilyich

Haha, you are all much too lovely! Excited to be involved in this game, I have a vague suspicion it's going to be a good one! ;)

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: Andail on Tue 09/10/2018 15:56:38

Do you know him too?

I've only worked with him on almost every project of mine since 2014. :)

Andail

Quote from: StillInThe90s on Sun 07/10/2018 15:19:28
Good to hear about Ulyanov joining the project. Absolutely lovely portraits btw.
There's still animations to draw if you need work :)

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Tue 09/10/2018 16:39:46
Quote from: Andail on Tue 09/10/2018 15:56:38

Do you know him too?

I've only worked with him on almost every project of mine since 2014. :)
;)

ArsCreativa

Nice screenshots! I really like the style, I'd love to see a video of the game in motion.

AGD2

Wow, this is looking great! Who's doing your character sprite design? The details are really nice.

Best of luck with this!

sawyer

release the kracken!!!!

JSH

So, WOAM finally has a steam page and a trailer!

Check them out and don't forget to wishlist, like and share! :)

Steam Page
Trailer

dactylopus

Quote from: JSH on Mon 03/12/2018 16:16:58
So, WOAM finally has a steam page and a trailer!

And I have a new item on my Wishlist!

Nice teaser trailer, too!

JSH

Today the voice over recordings begin, with Dave Gilbert at the helm :-D Exciting times!

rocifier

Surdy

I am very interested in this game. When will it be released on GOG?

JSH

Quote from: Surdy on Fri 25/01/2019 15:42:10
I am very interested in this game. When will it be released on GOG?

We don't have a release date set on GOG (or anywhere else for that matter), but we're doing our best to have the game out some time in the spring of this year.

It should also be mentioned that GOG has a curated store and they have yet to look at the game, so we can't guarantee that it will be available there. But we'll definitely send them a build at some point and hope for the best :)

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: JSH on Fri 25/01/2019 20:59:06
We don't have a release date set on GOG (or anywhere else for that matter),

I was initially reluctant to register to Steam just for that, but in the end I did it. That's how attractive the game is ;)
I have a small tip though : when you go to your game's web page (not the steam pace, I mean your own page with your own domain name), there's no hint that the game has been released, and no link to Steam. It even says "the game IS BEING developed...", "it WILL feature...".
There should be a huge button in the middle that says "THE GAME HAS BEEN RELEASED, CLICK HERE TO BUY IT FROM STEAM" or something.

JSH

Quote from: Monsieur OUXX on Mon 28/01/2019 16:15:06
Quote from: JSH on Fri 25/01/2019 20:59:06
We don't have a release date set on GOG (or anywhere else for that matter),

I was initially reluctant to register to Steam just for that, but in the end I did it. That's how attractive the game is ;)
I have a small tip though : when you go to your game's web page (not the steam pace, I mean your own page with your own domain name), there's no hint that the game has been released, and no link to Steam. It even says "the game IS BEING developed...", "it WILL feature...".
There should be a huge button in the middle that says "THE GAME HAS BEEN RELEASED, CLICK HERE TO BUY IT FROM STEAM" or something.

Thanks for going to such lengths to play WoaM, but it IS still being developed, it's not released or available for sale :) We should add a Steam link to the website though, true, and the same for the publisher page for the game. Thanks for the heads up!

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: JSH on Mon 28/01/2019 16:21:51
it IS still being developed, it's not released or available for sale :)
OK I have no idea what made me think it was. I saw some updates on Facebook and convinced myself that the game was released.

JSH

We now have a release date, April 17th! In just a few weeks you'll be able to play WoaM on Windows (Steam & GOG), Mac, iOS or Android! :-D

Hobo

Awesome news! That's already less than a month away. Have a great launch and hopefully it'll end up being both a critical and commercial success.

dactylopus

That's great news!  Looking forward to it.  Best of luck for a successful release!

selmiak

exciting news! This is a (close to) day 1 purchase for me :) :-D

JSH

Less than a week from release, and we just released another short trailer!
https://twitter.com/RawFury/status/1116373622879166464

dactylopus

I recently completed Kathy Rain and it was a fantastic experience.  My fiancé loved following along and helping out.  I really hope that this game will allow us a similar experience, and as far as I can tell from the trailer, it will.

Very excited.  Best of luck!

JSH

Quote from: dactylopus on Sun 14/04/2019 07:11:10
I recently completed Kathy Rain and it was a fantastic experience.  My fiancé loved following along and helping out.  I really hope that this game will allow us a similar experience, and as far as I can tell from the trailer, it will.

Very excited.  Best of luck!

Awesome, glad you and your fiancé enjoyed it :) There are some similarities, so if you'd enjoy the change in setting and slightly more malleable protagonist, WoaM will be right up your alley!

Dkobylarz

The release date is burning a hole on my calendar. Very excited to play it tomorrow!!

Andail

Last chance to write something in this thread, so I'll use it to express a big thank you to the AGS community!
Oh and buy the game, I think you'll like it, it has things you can pick up and characters and stuff!

Stupot

Seriously, good luck with the release, guys.
It looks great.

shaun9991

Best of luck with the release! The game is looking great, can't wait to play it :D

JSH

Four more hours until release, so I'll echo Andail's sentiment and take the opportunity to thank everyone too! It's been a wild ride, and we'll see you guys on the other side! :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk