[MAGS: One big room] Alien Prison Escape

Started by Bulbapuck, Mon 26/12/2022 21:03:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbapuck

Hi everyone! It's been a while since last time, but my point-and-click making fingers got a weird tingle at the start of the month so I made a MAGS game:

Alien Prison Escape

About:
Jason has found himself in prison and recognizes that prison life isn't cut out for him. Luckily, an alien crashes into his cell with an offer. Help the alien fix his spaceship and it'll help you escape

Credits:
I did most things but not music or sound effects:

Music:
Leaving home, Bass Walker, Spy glass: Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Sound effects:
Sounds from freesound.org, all under public domain.

Download:
Games page
itch.io page

Joining MAGS this month was a bit of an experiment. I have a two year old daughter now who I love very dearly, but having a kid makes you lose sight of yourself a bit. Everything in your life starts to be about them. So I decided to take an hour a day (when possible :tongue: ) doing something creative to not lose sight of that part of me. Joinig MAGS this month has been really amazing for me and I'm quite proud of the end result, some things look really bad but I can live with that. The important thing is I managed to finish the game.  :)

Ponch

Downloadin'!  :cheesy:

Congrats on finding your muse again!

heltenjon

I played the game and enjoyed it. Great humour and cunning puzzles.  (nod)
I especially liked the cookie puzzle.

Minor bug:
Spoiler
The player can get multiple antennas.
[close]

Bulbapuck

@heltenjon Thank you!
And thanks for letting me know about that bug, I thought I had fixed that but apparently not  :=
No time tonight, which means I have to wait a while to post a new version but I'll make sure to do that after the voting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk