Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Ubel, Tue 10/05/2005 15:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

BEN304.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
INCREASE YOUR AGE BY ONE PLEASE TO THE NEAREST POST-OFFICE.
THANK YOU.
HAVE A GREAT DAY.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

IndieBoy

Happy Birthday Mr 304!!
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

abstauber

Bulbapuck

Igor Hardy

Matti

ThreeOhFour

Scarab

May a Blissfully Boisterous (Belated) Birthday Be Bestowed upon you, Benny Boy!  :)

abstauber

Happy Birthday Mr SickSelf! Now raise that postcount of yours and enter  MAGS!
Your steampunk game was way too good to hide in the woods now :P

SomeSickSelf

Good Lord! Someone remembers me?!  I'm honored.  Honored and extremely busy, but I may have to give MAGS a shot this month just for that.

Also, while I'm here happy birthday to Quikstrike, and happy belated birthday to Ben304!

Tramponline

Congrats & all the best to Trumgottist! ...of 'Frasse'-flameboyance & and 'Kejick'ulous fame! :P

Looking forward to the next installment of your series! Hopefully with even more wacky ideas! :P

IndieBoy

I will say a happy Me Go birthday to Mr Akatosh. Please return one day Sir.
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Dualnames

Happy birthday to Akatosh as well!!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

bicilotti

Happy one beloved Pittiz!

ThreeOhFour

A very happy birthday to Pittiz!

ThreeOhFour

Happy birthday to Chris Jones.

You know we all love you.

And veryweirdguy, even though you're pretty weird (your webcomic is still cool though)

bicilotti

Oh my oh my, mr Jones *and* veryweirdguy!
Happy one folks!

Dualnames

Happy birthday to David. And that other cool guy, we all love so much!!  :D

veryweirdguy

Cheers fellas, you were only a few hours early.

Happy birthday CJ!

Wonkyth

Happy Birthday CJ, Vwug!
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk