Previous topic - Next topic

abstauber

Happy BDay Ponch and Dervish.

Dervish

yay me thirty now... ugh... well thanks for the bday shoutout abstuaber

And Happy Bday to Ponch as a fellow conspirator

Dualnames

Happy birthday to Mr.Ponch too!!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

bicilotti

happy one mr.

yes, it's teh r3bus

Ethan D

Thanks, to be honest I didn't expect a happy birthday from here due to my lack of activity on the forums. :P

I didn't get that at first by the way. (I had no idea who the man in the second picture was.)  Points for creativity go to bicilotti.

bicilotti

A man, a sexgame machine! Happy birthday Mr. 304!

IndieBoy

Happy Birthday to the person I sound most like a fan boy when writing anything about them, Ben304!
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Igor Hardy

Bulbapuck

ThreeOhFour

TheJBurger

Happy birthday! (Keep up the pickiness!)  ;D

arj0n

Happy birthday Captain Hat!  ;D
Now get yourself a Amber Nectar ;)

ThreeOhFour

OneDollar

Ah Ben, missed your birthday. Hope you had a good one!

LUniqueDan

Yeah Happy Birthday Benny, I'm late too :(
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

ThreeOhFour

Ponch

Ben had a birthday? See, this is why I need to check the forums everyday. Happy birthday Ben.

ThreeOhFour

Peder 🚀

Damn you ben304!
Happy late birthday! ;D.

Dualnames

Happy Birthday to Ben304!! The man who gave me more ratings than I hoped for!!(also helped to beat SSH out of his blog and all) :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk