Simpsons game template
The Simpsons game template was created by Joseph DiPerla. The template allows a user to make his/her own point and Click, first/third person, Adventure Game. It was created with the hope that at one point, many AGS users would create their own Simpsons Games and/or Episodes through AGS.
This Game Template was mostly inspired by InstaGame.
Thanks also goes to Scummbuddy for his help.
Where do I get if from?
- Well, download the template from the Official AGS games page here --Dont forget to Vote and add helpful comments.
- Or just goto the main page here at his website.
How was it being made
- 42 rooms, most of which are already connected to eachother.
- Several possibilities for Sub-Rooms
- Simpsons Living Room
- Marge/Homer's Bedroom
- Simpsons Kitchen
- Main Entrance in the Simpsons Home
- Simpsons Dining Room
- 2 Upstairs Hallways in the Simpsons Home
- The Simpsons Back Yard
- Bart's Treehouse
- The front door of the Simpsons House
- Evergreen Terrace/Simpsons Front Yard
- Barts Room
- Marge and Homer's Bathroom
- Maggies Room
- Lisa's room
- Flanders Front Yard
- Ned's Lounge room in the basement
- Outside Springfield elementary
- Springfield Elementary Classroom
- Alien Ship
- A room of the church with all the guests there
- Krusty's Stage
- Krusty Lu Studio's parking lot
- Krusty Lu Studio's Control Room
- Krusty Lu Studio's Brochman Set
- Krusty Lu Studio's Main Hallway, Receptionist desk
- Abe Simpsons Room at the Retirement Castle
- Inside Moe's Tavern
- Moe's Back room
- Noiseland Arcade
- Springfield Cemetary
- Kwik E Mart Roof
- Kwik E Mart Back Freezer
- Inside the Kwik E Mart
- Front of the Kwik E Mart Store
- Mr. Burns Mansion Gate
- Mr. Burns Office
- Nuclear Powerplant Main hallway
- Sector 7G
- Reactor Room
- Map of Springfield to travel with