My Plan for Paedophiles

Started by Meowster, Mon 06/08/2007 20:47:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall

It doesn't matter. Everybody's human whether we like it or not. To label them as monsters and try to cut them off from "us" is to cross a fundamental line; once who's a "person" and who's not is a matter of public debate we step onto a slippery slope with no good endings.
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

Stupot

What kind of horrible things do you fantasize about LRM?

There's a difference between what some people might think is perverted, and kidnapping and raping a toddler.  Even if the child survives, he/she has had her childhood taken away and their life may never be normal again.  And these bastards are getting away with a couple of years here and there in prison and if we're lucky they might get their name put on a list which isn't even available public (this is to protect them, go figure).

These people are predators, sick, twisted, manipulative beasts with no compassion and no control over their urges.  They are monsters and don't deserve to be tolerated in the way that they seem to be tolerated in today's society.

Let me tell you about a man in my village.  I won't name him, the police already know who he is.  He hangs around the bus stop, eyeing up the litlte girls.  He once asked my sister, when she was 14, "Are you a virgin?", tried to kiss her and asked her to go to Brighton with him.

Almost every girl in the village has had some kind of similar encounter with him.  He drops his pants on the bus regularly and claims it to be an accident.  Once a guy moved into the flat above the shop where I worked, he was single, but had kids who once came to stay with him.  Two girls of about 5-7 years old.  They were playing outside the shop, by the busstop, when he started coming onto one of them... they ran home and told their Dad...

The father, being new to the village himself, didn't know that this was just [mr D], and that [mr D] was just being [mr D] and that's how he was.  So he phoned the police.  But that did no good.  The police already know about [mr D] and his wacky antics... honestly if this guy took his behaviour to another village he'd have been chucked in prison by now, but because he does it in my village, everyone is used to him and tolerates it. Even the police.

"oh thats just [mr D], he'll do no harm".. well i guarantee one day he will do harm, and I'll be there saying "i told you so you fucking nitwits"

Why put up with it.

Vince Twelve

Stu,  what they're trying to say is that if you call someone with a psychological disorder, no matter how bad or how harmful they are to others, non-human, then you're denying the fact that these illnesses exist in humans.  We need to recognize that these people are human, but they are very damaged, and we need to be able to understand the causes and signs of this damage so that we can prevent someone else from receiving similar damage or at the very least see the signs in someone else and prevent that damaged person from hurting someone else.  To blame their deeds on something outside of our control like their inhumanness is to relieve yourself from any responsibility in helping the world deal with the problem.

A close family member of mine was raped when he was twelve years old by his scout master and had some very serious psychological issues later in life because of it.  So I know the kind of damage that can done and have the utmost sympathy for the victims of this kind of criminal.  But treating them as something less than human brings us down, maybe not to their level, but to a level of inhumanity of our own.

If you'd like, you can certainly argue that the current punishment under the law for these people is too light.  But don't blame their psychological issues on something outside our own society.

lo_res_man

That is what I was trying to say,
Quote from: Vince Twelve on Tue 07/08/2007 07:00:03
Stu,  what they're trying to say is that if you call someone with a psychological disorder, no matter how bad or how harmful they are to others, non-human, then you're denying the fact that these illnesses exist in humans. .
That's exactly what I meant, thanks for clarifying.
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

Stupot

Yeh you're right.
Poor, misunderstood, rapists.

I see what point you guys are making but I just feel quite strongly about these people.
OK so it's an illness, I'll accept that.  But when I've got an illness, I usually go to the doctor, catch it early on and get treatment before it turns into something nasty.

If I started developing feelings for a little choirboy I'd either hang myself or go and seek professional help before I did something I'm gonna regret.  If someone has these urges, but feels terrible about it and tells someone before it's too late, then they have my full respect.

It's the predators, the liars, the one's who enjoy what they do and turn it into a game and have no feelings for the lives they ruin.  They should be named, shamed, (and maybe even maimed j/k). Not hidden away and protected.

lo_res_man

Quote from: Stupot on Tue 07/08/2007 06:43:26
What kind of horrible things do you fantasize about LRM?
Let me be open and honest with you, you wonderd if I had a sick fantasy life, well I guess I do cuz let me tell you i find this young lady

VERY ATTRACTIVE. Inside LRM's twisted brain are some those tendancies you know and hate. I like petete spuncky thin small breasted leggy woman with sharp  animeish  features, and most of them are under 18 so guess what world that makes me a pediophile, I admit it, want to lynch me know huh, HUH?! I have NEVER acted on these desires, and one of my greatest fears is someday I will. IT SCARES ME! I don't WANT to sacr some young teen for life, its WRONG! Shy away from me now, hex me, X me, stake me.I don't care I guess the reason I object to calling them inhuman monsters is I know that black snake is coiled up inside me, And then what does that make me?
*Sob* :'(
The Restroom Wall

Stupot

I have a bit of a preference toward petite anime girls, myself.  There are plenty of them over here in Tokyo and guess what, not all of them are underage.  Infact some of them are forty.  Having a preference or even a maybe a light fetish isn't monsterous. It's perfectly healthy.

If you had a choice of two otherwise identical girls but knew that one was 12 and one was 22, I'm sure (i hope) you'd go for the 22 year-old.  I would.  Okay this would basically be admitting that you find the 12-year old girl attractive, too, but theres nothing wrong in acknowledging beauty.

The kinds of people who should be stripped of their rights are the kinds who would choose the 12-year-old, because she's 12 years old, because they prey on younger children.  For me this is unacceptable and two years in prison is about as much of a punishment as a bowl dry porridge.

So cheer up, you're not a nonce yet.

lo_res_man

Quote from: Stupot link=topic=32046.msg413467#msg413467 date=1186471310
So cheer up, you're not a nonce yet.
/quote]
gee thanks :-\
The Restroom Wall

Vince Twelve

Quote from: Stupot on Tue 07/08/2007 07:29:29
They should be named, shamed, (and maybe even maimed j/k). Not hidden away and protected.

No one is suggesting we protect them.  In most cases, I'm sure most people would agree that they should be punished to the full extent of the law.  You're putting words into people's mouths in order to have something to argue against.

lo_res_man

and thats what we must remember the fullest extent of the LAW, not
Quote(and maybe even maimed j/k).
yes you were joking, but just like racist jokes, that doesn't make it right.We as a society have developed to the point where the law holds the highest power, at least in theory. It has been a long and rockey road, we must not go down that road again, due to a lust for vengance
The Restroom Wall

Meowster

I do think that people who have raped, then murdered a small and helpless child should be tortured and killed.

And that's actually not a joke.

I think it would be a great idea because that way, paedophiles would be less likely to kill the child to cover up their crime. They usually kill the child not for kicks, but because they're terrified of being discovered and it's the child or them.

But if killing the child could mean weeks of painful and cruel torture followed by an extraordinarily painful death for them, there're probably not going to risk it. They might even be deterred from taking the child in the first place. Hopefully they might even commit suicide.

I know that a lot of people will think that's absolutely shocking, but while I have some sympathy for people with mental sicknesses that make them fancy small children and babies, I have no sympathy for a coward who rapes a 3 year old girl, then murders her to cover his tracks.

Stupot

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Tue 07/08/2007 09:11:59
You're putting words into people's mouths in order to have something to argue against.

Not at all, if anything, I'm trying to defend my original arguement which was shat all over as usual.  When I suggested that these people should be exempt from the human rights that protect law-abiding citizens because they are inhuman,  it was in response to the post a few places above it talking about protecting the identities of these people.  I was suggesting their names and faces shouldn't be protected by the law, because the nature of their crime is so disgustingly wrong. Their names and faces have to be known to the public, for the safety of other children and for the prevention of further such crimes.

Apart from the maim comment (which was clearly a joke because it rhymes with name and shame and I even put it in bracketts with a j/k next to it to make absolutuely sure) I never suggested Lynching, Hex-ing X-ing, or Staking.  In that respect aren't you guys putting words in my mouth.   

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I don't think calling someone who rapes small children a monster is an inappropriate label at all.  One must wonder at what point our actions destroy our own humanity and turn us into something else, something altogether unpleasant and unworthy of the gift of life.  I definitely believe there are people in existence that have crossed that line.  Also, I find it more than a little unsettling that people would defend the right of child molesters etc not to be called monsters for some paper-thin reasoning like 'that's saying they're not human'.  Please check the alternate definitions of something before considering it inappropriate:

3.   any animal or human grotesquely deviating from the normal shape, behavior, or character.
4.   a person who excites horror by wickedness, cruelty, etc.

Sounds like an excellent fit to me!

Vince Twelve

You can call them whatever you want.  I was only cautioning against dehumanizing them and their flaws, which at least at the start, are very human in nature, and, I believe, preventable or at least identifiable.  Meaning that if we recognize that what's creating these "monsters" is a societal, psychological, or upbringing problem, we can work to find solutions and help to prevent future atrocities.  Call them monsters if you'd like, but make sure that you don't let that be the explanation for their behavior.

I haven't seen anyone in this thread saying that we need to protect child molesters from punishment or public identification.  On the contrary, it seems that every one is unanimous on the point of publicly identifying past offenders and seeking harsh punishment for such people.  Not exactly a risqué standpoint... or a difficult one to defend.  Too many straw men flying around this thread.

Stupot

Nobody did say we should protect them, when I said that I was adding my two cents, not arguing with anyone.  That was when I used the word 'monster' and I've spent the rest of this thread trying to explain myself.

You guys tend to pick up on the one minor flaw in each of my posts and turn it around on me even when you know the point of my argument and that one minor flaw doesn't always have anything thing to do with the debate in hand.

I might not be as articulate as I'd like to be, but I enjoy healthy debate and it's frustrating that sometimes my lack of vocabulary or eloquence weakens my arguments and makes me look like I don't know what I'm talking about.

m0ds

QuoteMy real plan is that there should be one big island where all the child sex offenders should live and they'll have to rape and murder each other. It would kind of be like Highlander but with child sex offenders.

Nice, Battle Royale-ophile.

lo_res_man

Quote from: Stupot on Tue 07/08/2007 12:14:00
I might not be as articulate as I'd like to be, but I enjoy healthy debate and it's frustrating that sometimes my lack of vocabulary or eloquence weakens my arguments and makes me look like I don't know what I'm talking about.
Don't we all brother, don't we all.
The Restroom Wall

Hudders

a) Why are we still looking for Madeline McCann? How many other children have gone missing since she did? How many of these children would have been found by now if the police weren't all concentrating on one child in particular?

b) Why haven't the parents been charged with child abandonment?

MrColossal

Quote from: Meowster on Tue 07/08/2007 10:15:53
I do think that people who have raped, then murdered a small and helpless child should be tortured and killed.

Let's just give the death penalty to all crimes. That will deter everyone from committing crimes. No more robberies, drive bys, or tax fraud, right? Also, what happens when someone is wrongfully accused of rape and murdered by the state? Can't make an omlette without breaking a few eggs?
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

SSH

Quote from: Hudders on Tue 07/08/2007 15:30:22
How many of these children would have been found by now if the police weren't all concentrating on one child in particular?

Don't confuse the police with the media

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk