Sprite Jam: Brides of Dracula (18th Sep - 30th Sep)

Started by Kastchey, Sun 18/09/2011 18:15:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Kastchey

Brides of
DRACULA

This Dracula is in serious trouble. Being a vampire lord just ain't what it used to be back in 1599. No more desolate castles, no more terrified peasants, hell, you can't even kidnap yourself a maiden anymore! Without getting police involved, that is.
But police or no police, a self-respecting Dracula just can't go without brides. Left with no better options, he contacted the local newspaper...

Classified Ads - Personal - Men Looking For Women
Vampire lord (35, apparent age) is looking
for a bride    (or preferably: three brides).
Good looking, honest, respected, wealthy.
Will meet females  (20-30) with affinity for
stone castles and unusual pets (eg bats).
Pictures required!       Serious offers only.

Did he get any answers? Provide the pictures of the potential candidates for brides, keeping in mind that:
1. They usually come in set of three: blonde, dark-haired and ginger. That's the latest fashion.
2. Any theme is fine - serious or parody, modern or historical (it's not that hard to rent a costume, right?). The sprite doesn't have to follow the style of the original (above) picture.
3. Dracula has a reputation to uphold (no brides, no vampire lord), so he's desperate enough to accept just anyone, not necessarily luscious vixens. Overweight? Plain? Dull? Fine, if nothing better comes along...
4. You can name your bride candidates and give them a short description.
5. You can be creative within the limits of the above story. Hint:
Spoiler
Why can't Professor Van Helsing use the opportunity to disguise himself and track the vampire down? Sure he can. He and his two accomplices.
[close]

Trophies:

abstauber

Hehe, awesome topic. I hope I can up with something and find the time finishing it.

Also belated congrats on winning the Timewarp :)

Kastchey

Then enteeer!

@abstauber, you were that other winner so congrats to you too :)

Anian

Uuu, reserving a spot. Don't know if I'll go for comedy or hot here, but I haven't drawn for a long time and I need to vent.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Intense Degree

Disclaimer

OK, so given my lack of artistic talent this is more drawing practice for me than a decent entry!

The Brides

Meet Chantelle, Ocean and Mercedes.

Yeah, so we like saw your ad in the paper and you said you was wealthy? Is your castle like the Disney one, 'cos Mercedes saw that at Eurodisney and apparently it was like well lame. You need lots of room anyway 'cos we will need to bring the kids.

I like pets, Ocean used to have a dog but it died. She was well gutted, how was she supposed to pay for dog food on benefits anyway? That's like against her human rights or something. Anyway my Ex Darren can get you exotic animals if you want them so let me know and I'll bring them over. It's OK, i've got stuff through customs before but I got a proper bad rash for weeks afterwards in my...

[CHARACTER LIMIT EXCEEDED]

Who could turn them down? ;)

Kastchey

It's three days past deadline, so I declare Intense Degree the winner! Good sir, Dracula the Vampire Lord has found your selected bride candidates irresistible and welcomes them into his castle with open wings, as well as their kids and deceased dogs (though he would kindly ask Chantelle's ex to keep out).
Your careful pick and your kind concern about Dracula's reputation has won you this:

And here is Dracula's reply to his new bride-to-be:

Dear Chantelle,

I impatiently await your arrival.

My castle is vast, sinister and medieval style, unlike that pussy romanticism architecture you expressed your dislike for. I'm sure you will all love it. As for the kids, do not worry about them, there's plenty of pits, loose trap doors and endless maze corridors in the castle that should be enough to deal with them I think. The rash will go off as soon as you awaken as an undead, hmm, I did not mention this part in the ad did I? Oh well, nevermind it for now, I shall explain everything to the three of you as soon as you get here. And yes, I am rich. REALLY rich.

Signed,
Vlad Dracula, Lord of Vampires (full-scale once you get there!)

If someone has a late entry to post, go ahead! There are still two trophies to claim :)

Intense Degree

Hey, gotta love a win by default! Remember kids, if no one else enters even I can win!

I'll start a new Sprite Jam shortly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk